[-]
Tags
cassette new krust now available

Thread Contributor: noisemonkeyNew Krust cassette available now

http://www.factmag.com/2014/09/11/hear-a...-cassette/ Sounding really nice
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

Where am I suppose to get a cassette player from? Teef

dionysus Wrote:Where am I suppose to get a cassette player from? Teef

I am so oldschool, I still have my tape deck. In fact, I tried it out again after 7 years of not using it a couple weeks ago and it just worked fine.
Music critic for the Tally Ho

I have a pen if you need to rewind it.

Wave

cheers for the heads up, i've ordered it Smile

Hmm, it doesn't sound bad, but there's something lacking here. But maybe it's a situationist plea on my part. In that I want more middle road (i.e when Krust went "Follow Da Vision" wobble) to return to their progressive, inventive side, even more. But it's great it's on cassette, differemt formats and all that. Coincedentally I recently re-acquired a box of my old recorded tapes of CDs and vinyl, and this would fit right in. Don't know if I want it yet, and by that time it'll be sold out.

MetaLX Wrote:

I have a pen if you need to rewind it.

That's what she said!

Oh!

I love cassette, but this music is just boring.

Muttley Wrote:Hmm, it doesn't sound bad, but there's something lacking here. But maybe it's a situationist plea on my part. In that I want more middle road (i.e when Krust went "Follow Da Vision" wobble) to return to their progressive, inventive side, even more. But it's great it's on cassette, differemt formats and all that. Coincedentally I recently re-acquired a box of my old recorded tapes of CDs and vinyl, and this would fit right in. Don't know if I want it yet, and by that time it'll be sold out.

There's some nice Bristolian rollers in the clip but I'm hoping for more experimental stuff as well. 90 minutes is a lot of ground to cover.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

first listen review: it's pretty damn good. Taking into account it's all original material, and that it's fully mixed over the 90 minutes without dragging its heels too much, it's quite an accomplishment. It doesn't even sound like "typical Krust" or "Bristol" most of the time, if I was pushed to describe it there is a very late 99, early 2000s vibe - kind of Cause 4 Concern, Renegade Hardware-esque.
done

Sold out!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krust - Memories dak 15 2,116 16th October 2015, 01:28
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  for the am-rep noise/guitar fans : cassette styles... esb 33 3,355 28th September 2015, 05:16
Last Post: Statto
  Modern Urban Jazz/MJAZZ15/limited edition cassette release 247 2 538 22nd March 2013, 11:03
Last Post: Statto
  Krust - True Stories markgabba 3 698 17th September 2011, 16:40
Last Post: pressure.
  Ben UFO Trilogy mixtape (on a cassette) Blunt 3 1,077 10th April 2011, 07:08
Last Post: Annastay

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016