Record store day 2013 mix

5 Replies, 3339 Views

This is a mix I did for record store day a couple years ago. I made 20 physical copies for the record stores in my town. Pitch shift riding mixing, cuts, and a couple double drops...It turned out pretty killer, so I thought I would throw it up here. All on the fly and all vinyl...enjoy! Smile

https://soundcloud.com/cheef/record-store-day-2013-mix

1. Kryptic Mnds - Whiplash
2. Martsman - 8-Bit Bouncer
3. Artificial Intelligence & Command Strange - Broken Grounds
4. Current Value - Ion Storm
5. Amit - Killer Driller
6. Current Value - This Recording
7. Daat - Orange Line (Deep Blue remix)
8. DJ Vocoda - Subscape
9. Stranjah - Prominence
10. Current Value - Dark Rain
11. Resound - DSP
12. Dom & Roland - Imagination (Kemal & Rob Data Remix)
13. Niskala - Upheaval
14. Universal Project - The Craft (Remix)
15. John Rolodex - Amenizm Part 1
16. Facs and VCA - Incendry
17. Champa B - Soldiers Of The Cause
18. Young Ax - Midnight Sun (Funkmischung)
Very nice cheef!
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Muttleymarked
Thank you firefinga! Smile Hope you enjoy when you get a chance to check it Muttley Wave
cheef Wrote:Thank you firefinga! Smile Hope you enjoy when you get a chance to check it Muttley Wave

You are welcome, cheef!

Bonus points for including Current Value in your mix. I used to be quite a fan of his work. Although, haven't checked out much of his latest stuff.
Music critic for the Tally Ho
firefinga Wrote:
cheef Wrote:Thank you firefinga! Smile Hope you enjoy when you get a chance to check it Muttley Wave

You are welcome, cheef!

Bonus points for including Current Value in your mix. I used to be quite a fan of his work. Although, haven't checked out much of his latest stuff.

I'm in the same boat...I have a bunch of CV records from 05-07 but haven't really followed his output since. Still fun to drop a tune or two every now and then. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dev/Null - Radio Frontline Mix Dec 20th 2013 (93-95 jungle) devnull 1 3,000 24th December 2013, 20:32
Last Post: Statto
  == DJ Vapour - May 2013 Nu Skool Mix - Old Skool Meets New == Hertz promo 0 2,872 29th May 2013, 10:18
Last Post: Hertz promo
  Genotype April/May Mix 2013 genotypejjungle 0 2,642 4th May 2013, 13:22
Last Post: genotypejjungle
  Moldy - Too Slow Mix (SXSW 2013) moldy 0 1,210 7th April 2013, 23:47
Last Post: moldy
  Robot Redford - Studio Mix 2013 Robot Redford 2 1,409 21st February 2013, 18:46
Last Post: Robot Redford