Create an account

[-]
Tags
choppage beyond

Thread Contributor: logburnerBeyond choppage!

Hi yet again,

This one contains a break that I programmed with unusual samples which aren't sampled off funk breaks. It does have some funk breaks, although the first beat consists of one shot samples processed and programmed individually. Keen to hear your thoughts on that.

https://soundcloud.com/sundial-recordings/gemini

I like this very much, however the break between 3.45 and 4.09 doesn't do the track much good IMO.
but all in all, very good effort Smile
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Thanks! Glad you like it. I quite like that obscure sound of the break but could have done it a bit better perhaps. I'll try another time.

(19th July 2015, 23:30)logburner Wrote: Thanks! Glad you like it. I quite like that obscure sound of the break but could have done it a bit better perhaps. I'll try another time.

Well, my light criticism of the break is more a matter of personal taste really. Anyhow, will listen to your other tracks the coming days!

Always glad to hear new music and give my opinions. Smile
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Likewise I enjoy receiving feedback and it's good to know there's something that didn't quite cut, which I could try better next time. I appreciate your constructive criticism, man!

I don't share firefinga's feelings on that break, I thought everything fit together very well. (No dig at you firefinga, we all have our preferences!)

You are doing some of the best stuff in jungle right now logburner, I'm really excited to hear what you come up with, next. Left you some comments on Soundcloud and reposted this track.

Thanks for your comments as always, SpeaK! Wow I'm buzzin that you dig some of my stuff as I've been thinking they are quite left-field or weird in some ways. Will keep you updated with new beats, man!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soul Pride choppage! logburner 7 2,792 1st September 2015, 17:33
Last Post: logburner
  Scorpio and Think choppage! logburner 4 2,007 29th July 2015, 15:11
Last Post: logburner
  choppage crew dj theory 0 571 9th December 2005, 06:44
Last Post: dj theory
  Atmospheric Subby Choppage - KP vs PDX ! Paradigm X 22 2,153 10th July 2005, 05:30
Last Post: double J

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016