POLITICS 

"Brexit" - any thoughts on it?

52 Replies, 25618 Views

...And I am not really sure what the US blaming story I saw on my SmartPhone was about, but it is likely down to attention swaying on the UK's "special relationship", or should that be "Top Trump" to the narcissistic dwarf?
Well living in a euro country now means  that i have no idea how I am going to be affected in the future.  I may have to move back to the UK,  we will see.
Also, as my income comes from the UK and is converted to euros over here, I have had a big cut to my monthly living to deal with Icon_sad
I am approaching this from a very personal angle due to the fact that I have some friends who happen to be from the UK, have been working here in Asutria for years, some over a decade. Now their situation got rather uncertain. It's all a bit crappy.
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POLITICS Lord Lawson and the Brexit slurry pit Muttley 0 1,539 1st June 2018, 11:12
Last Post: Muttley
  NEWS Partridge will return to the BBC as 'The Voice Of Brexit' in 2018 Muttley 4 4,432 12th March 2018, 16:35
Last Post: Muttley
  Is there an amen version of "Living For The Future&quot fanu 30 24,703 20th October 2004, 21:12
Last Post: vox
  is the dnb "alias" the same as the uk garage &quot ken 4 4,415 11th August 2004, 00:06
Last Post: dave
  MAJOR TUNE...chris inperspective "each twin unique&quot ken 23 10,645 7th April 2004, 13:11
Last Post: esb