http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/808...1-breakage

A. Elmhurst Dub / B. Anymore

Label: Index

Chin
Sounds dope!
oh yes....
I really like Anymore but wish he would unleash a breaks onslaught
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
i know...breakage productions became mature and restrained. Less is more.
Both a a bit dull imo
Critics Roll
Cool

Breakage rolling out...

I wonder if these are new or if they're unreleased things from a while ago ?

Bassbin & Breakin...those were the days !
Skipping through Breakage's last 10-15 years of releases, I gotta say that the man has never stopped making classy and deep tunes.

Also has shown quite some versatility. There's the obvious reggae influence, he adopted some burial (rain, hiss, simliar snares & hihats) vibes, there are hints of Matrix, Boymerang, Breakbeat Era on some tunes, but he always managed to sound unique and dope.
His dubstep tunes are a tad too technical / dubtech sounding for me, but show, he's also capable of more current production styles. Great use of vocals throughout his last album.

A true survivor  Twothumbs

Considering the fact he's reasonably more successful doing dubstep / vocal tunes, one must admire his persistence to come up with great drum'n'bass tracks nonetheless Yes Falcon
I didn't even know he was still producing stuff. The last thing I got was in 2007.

Fauxpas
(16th January 2017, 17:39)noisemonkey Wrote: I really like Anymore but wish he would unleash a breaks onslaught

Really need a ridiculous choppage realease from breakage, just to stamp his authority on anyone else who thinks they are king of the breaks / edits)

Just to be like, 'boys... THIS is how it's done'   Hahaha

Total amen rinsout required.
(13th April 2017, 14:00)NoodeL Wrote: Really need a ridiculous choppage realease from breakage, just to stamp his authority on anyone else who thinks they are king of the breaks / edits)

Just to be like, 'boys... THIS is how it's done'   Hahaha

Total amen rinsout required.

haha, totally agree with you.... bring back the breaks!
breakage = breaks!!!!!!!!!!!
(12th April 2017, 11:38)Statto Wrote: I didn't even know he was still producing stuff. The last thing I got was in 2007.

Fauxpas

Same here. Just found out during a random dnb search on Spotify Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Carl Craig Presents Versus - May 2017 +ToRMeNT+ 4 2,918 5th March 2023, 21:35
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
Cool [FILM] Sous le donjon de Manu Le Malin - 2017 +ToRMeNT+ 7 7,206 6th October 2022, 17:45
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RADIO FTAL FTEL FTCL Round-up June 2017 Muttley 5 6,103 21st February 2020, 07:57
Last Post: Muttley
  Subvert Centralship 2017/18 Statto 7 8,267 22nd July 2018, 10:44
Last Post: Statto
  Jungle DnB Favs 2017 December firefinga 0 2,579 20th March 2018, 19:10
Last Post: firefinga