RADIO 

Path Optimist (Foci's Left) - Flushing Out Crap LP - OUT NOW :)

11 Replies, 10330 Views

More information right here:

www.focisleft.bandcamp.com 

Thank you!
Mike
Does anyone have an immediate distaste for Muttley or what?
Look I know people are shit scared to post nowadays for fear of a continuity relapse. But it would be nice to get an opinion apart from my love's - that which I keep needing to refill, because what I forgive, I forget so quickly.

You need to understand how a schizophrenic person's brain works and the constant need for approval, I try and relent, but I'm SAD.
SAD = schizo affective disorder. I am as far removed from reality as the flying Andromeda Spaghetti Monster is to fish and chips.
Statto is the only person who comes through. Statto is genuine. But Statto is always here. The rest of you...it's like you don't exist to me. None of you are in my life. You know the story, but you don't know me. You don't know how hard I work and how much I've had to go through just to avoid death of spirit in the last ten years. The last ten years have been hell, for all concerned. Now out with it.

Hence the new step, to "flush out crap".
And don't worry, as I write into the non-serious interwebz eleventyone mire, so I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU ARE EVIL.

It's just my schizophrenia.

A case in point. Is that I keep going back to this quote from The Godfather, sampled by Guardians Of Dalliance on "Beneath Sunrise"...

"There are no bad guys. Just disturbed guys".

So, the more you lot prove to Muttley your true personality and goodness, the better the forum gets. Because I edit so much and write so much code in my sleep.
Some of this narrative comes across in the closing spoken word. I also broke my D guitar string in the process of making this record. Which gave the recorded U-Turn of "Shit"..."We need to flush out the crap", et cetera combos with chilli on top.
Hugs
Thank you Statto. Hugs

Here's where the story ends.
Dear valued Mick Muttley Buckingham supporter...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mhwehpelh0ra9...s.csv?dl=0
200 www.focisleft.bandcamp.com/yum codes of "Flushing Out Crap LP" for you.
Enjoy!
FL
133 views for such little interaction is excellent.
unrivalled popularity Teef
honestly, i'm rather taken aback. 325 people are interested. or 325 views means some repeat views, but basically personality replicants with new beginings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,344 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  Foci's Left - Derelict Career LP - my third album - now available! Muttley 25 16,633 12th November 2020, 08:39
  MIX Muttley Back To Mine November 2K17 - The Path Of The Optimist Muttley 15 15,019 1st June 2020, 18:24
  Foci's Left - Tara EP (Foci'sLeftEP003) - 22 minute space ambient, pianism, strings Muttley 7 6,858 28th April 2020, 11:33
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,830 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto