RELEASE 

Earl Grey - Headwinds LP

2 Replies, 2497 Views

Inperspective Records Wrote:Headwinds is the debut Vinyl Album from Earl Grey on Inperspective Records. A label that for 20 years has pushed the boundaries of experimental D&B and Jungle.

This started as an EP and over time grew into a collection of deep atmospheric breakbeat treatments that we are very proud to present to you.

“Headwinds is open to interpretation, and has the potential to be dual-meaning, depending on the perspective of the listener. On one hand it could be the common currents of energy that one has to often work against, in day to day life and otherwise. On the other hand, Headwinds is a term to define the thoughts and streams of consciousness that plague those that by nature overthink.
When I create, the music comes first, before acquiring meaning, but to me this album sounds like a single day in its progression, from day through to night, and although life has changed since the music was written, the feelings and themes still resonate”

Available 21st July on 3 x Heavyweight vinyl.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisinperspectiv...eadwinds-1
Checked out the clips the other week. I like it. Diverse tempos always appreciated. Smile
muttleymarked
Yeah me too.
Looking forward to copping this in full. Not on vinyl, will try and get in touch with Mr INP on FB for promo Mp3s...reserve the copy for someone who needs it. Earl Grey has had a pretty decent career of it so far. Lots of little releases dotted about on labels like Ingredients, in the same vein as producers like Cloak and Dagger. "Bermuda Triangulated" remains one of my favourite tracks of 2014. On Subtle Audio Vol. III compilation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Recent Metalheadz LP releases - Grey Code "Renewal" lp, etc +ToRMeNT+ 1 580 19th September 2022, 07:31
Last Post: Statto
  Earl Grey cru Logos 2 2,817 23rd July 2017, 09:01
  Pinecone Moonshine Vinyl 2015 with Phuture-T, Earl Grey, Martsman, TVG, and Snaper InfiniteSloth 17 10,582 24th January 2016, 21:41
  [Pinecone Moonshine 037] Snaper - Grey Line InfiniteSloth 18 4,853 21st June 2015, 06:22
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Earl Grey / Aroma... Nice / Enjoy - Subtle Audio Digital #017 + 018 Code 5 4,712 13th November 2013, 05:16
Last Post: Code