Producers! What's your favourite studio.......

212 Replies, 178008 Views

....snack?

I tend to go with Wheat Crunchies, Spicy Tomato or Worcester Sauce flavour Cool Scoff
Mmm, I'm on a bit of a classics tip at the moment, and as such am eschewing the more colourful flavours for Walker's ready salted, or McCoy's.
Yeah, I had a bag of McCoy's today, but I aint in the 'studio' so it doesn't count.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Yeah, I had a bag of McCoy's today, but I aint in the 'studio' so it doesn't count.

Have you had the rib'n'saucy flavour nik-naks?

Homerdrool
Oh, and it'll be ages before anyone spots us buggering about in here.

Just enjoying nice'n'spicy.
düffah Wrote:oh, and it'll be ages before anyone spots us buggering about in here.

ahem!!!

Nono
:mutley:
I just got a box of POSR, so I've been rocking those of late. Also on a sweeter tip, Tunnock's snowballs.
salted cashews or pizza shapes and savoys with spicey north african dip or spicey capsicum dip..

mmmmm
lments Wrote:I just got a box of POSR, so I've been rocking those of late. Also on a sweeter tip, Tunnock's snowballs.

A BOX! Lovesmilie

Homerdrool
time for a visit to the.. Crapper

@Macc -> gotta admire the persistence. Hahaha
[Image: dsbanner.jpg]
Stickified!

Teef
Rofl
Croms Wrote:Stickified!
Icon072 Hahaha
[Image: dsbanner.jpg]
the first ever sticky snax thread

Macc Hahaha
Icon_yippee

Persistence pays off!

Pasty

[Image: snacks.jpg]

[Image: 4_Wheat_Crunchies.jpg]

Icon_yippee

Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool

Croms Lovesmilie
And lo, there will forever be a snax thread in the studio forum, dedicated to studio snax!

Applause
best studio snack? hmmmm. anything crisp or corn snack based gets the mouse and keyboard all greasy, so I'd have to go with pistachios.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
coffee and white toast with fat cheese it is Xyxthumbs

the thread of the year btw! Applause

Croms Kisskiss
düffah Wrote:and lo, there will forever be a snax thread in the studio forum, dedicated to studio snax!

i expect this to be rigorously policed
only studio snax appreciated
no erroneous posting of studio non-compatible snax

Nono
statto Wrote:no erroneous posting of studio non-compatible snax

Nono

indeed, no spag bol.

No
Oh, I dunno, I remember eating a microwave curry whilst making Air Drumming.........

Why do I remember?

Cos it slipped off my other PC (/table Grin) and resulted in a pretty splurge on the side of my music PC.......

So maybe you are right after all..........

Also for a quick snack while something is bouncing , a slice or three of cheese with branston on is hard to beat for flavour and ease..........
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Also for a quick snack while something is bouncing , a slice or three of cheese with branston on is hard to beat for flavour and ease..........

Same idea, different ingredients: Slice of ham dipped in hellmans mayo.

Currently on the go: Heinz Ham Cheddar and pickle sandwich, mccoys cheese and onion crinkle cut and two pork farm sausage rolls.

Scoff
LARDASS!
Macc Wrote:LARDASS!

Smilie22sim