Producers! What's your favourite studio.......

212 Replies, 177955 Views

my post would so be
Dark Chocolate... hands down ...

but i recently found out im allergic to it,,, Bastard docters.. Neutral

But espresso still holds strong.

mmmmmm and

Peanut butter, bananas, honey on toast ftw.

BTW guys im new on here...HI
hello choronzon Wave i did say hello in another thread i think, but hello again anyway Smile

Welcome
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Wave allreyt chronozon Smile

allergic to dark chocolate that sucks, allthough good to know we could get you to do anything we wanted by threatning ya with a bar of green and blacks Teef
djfada Wrote:Wave allreyt chronozon Smile

allergic to dark chocolate that sucks, allthough good to know we could get you to do anything we wanted by threatning ya with a bar of green and blacks Teef

the funny thing is you could probably get me to do anyting with tempting me with chocolate....Drool
i dont even know what the allergic reaction is!!!!!!!! i call bs on this docter i used to eat it every morning the second i woke upBaffled

djfada Wrote:in england first you get the sweetner then u get the power then u get the women!! :d
its tru^^^ Hahaha but whats up with the artificial sweetner eew... becareful youll get artifical girls.

oh and hi macc Wave .....btw i buy $$ your records and im no dj...massive respect. must support that. Wink
Drums
Nice one choronzon, that's a big compliment, thanks Grin

I can't help it though... When I see your user name all I can think of is chorizo Homerdrool
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:when i see your user name all i can think of is chorizo Homerdrool

Yes

Wave choronzon
choronzon Wrote:
djfada Wrote:t;]in england first you get the sweetner then u get the power then u get the women!! Grin
Its tru^^^ Hahaha but whats up with the artificial sweetner eew... becareful youll get artifical girls.

dont i know it, *breaks open a fresh pack of candarel*

p.s

your name dont remind me of spicey sausage, but it does remind me of that game 'day of the tentacle' with the chronojons in it, probally no one else knows that game but fuck yas im mentioning it anyway :P
djfada Wrote:
choronzon Wrote:
djfada Wrote:t;]in england first you get the sweetner then u get the power then u get the women!! Grin
Its tru^^^ Hahaha but whats up with the artificial sweetner eew... becareful youll get artifical girls.

dont i know it, *breaks open a fresh pack of candarel*

p.s

your name dont remind me of spicey sausage, but it does remind me of that game 'day of the tentacle' with the chronojons in it, probally no one else knows that game but fuck yas im mentioning it anyway :P

I think I have threads dedicated to changing my name around on other message boards its great. Hahaha Hahaha

:about to google candarel:

BTW this message board rocks just cause u guys have this as an emoticon

Boobies

Hahaha LOL

sorry had to find a chance to use that emoticon...HA
you don't need any reasons [Image: _boobies.gif]
i like boobies Smile
green tea is my studio snack (trying to get in shape)

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
YUM YUMS!!
Freddos

I haven't actually got a studio but just in case I ever do I'm eating the Freddos in advance
Jolly Roger Winter Ale by Maritime Pacific Brewery.

Best. Beer. Ever. Everytime I have one I tend to get twice the amount of studio work done than any other time. 9% beer rules. It's so strong you don't need food Teef
mister senator i would have to agree...

and we have some spectacular beers in canada for that purpose (given our climate we need higher ethanol content)

i present to you the beer of my youth...

[Image: fin-medaillon.gif]
http://www.unibroue.com/products/fin.cfm

some contenders:

[Image: ironduke_label.jpg]

and when i'm feeling summery:

[Image: orange_peel.gif] <orange peel ale...fantastic...bitter orange is thrown in the mix to great effect. this company also has a lager that's really amazing...we got a keg of it for the afterhours event we through (which was a blast)...it was fuckin' delicious.

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
Beer Pint

[Image: 71077.jpg][/img]

sold out at the mo though Icon_sad

+

[Image: 800px-Bamsemums.JPG]

bear shaped chocolate-covered marshmallow candy manufactured by Nidar in Trondheim, Norway

Crapper
hey hey Wave
statto Wrote:hey hey Wave

hello, yes back in town been too long Wink
bonghits Xyxthumbs that la fin dumond is the booooooooooooomb Captainron
I cant stop eating cinnamon toast made with sugar or honey...sooo good.
0=0 Wrote:green tea is my studio snack (trying to get in shape)

j

0=0

Hehe I was going to post this exact same thing minus the 'getting in shape' bit! Green tea is awesome, got a nice pensive vibe about it and goes down well with the tune making Cool
I dubbed the sheriff
mr kipling cherry bakewells

had so much cranberry juice now while making stuff just drinking it makes me feel like i ought to be making tunes Hahaha

those ocean spray cranberry with blaxxcurrant things are great, takes the sharpness out of the cranbery.
tyler Wrote:mr kipling cherry bakewells

had so much cranberry juice now while making stuff just drinking it makes me feel like i ought to be making tunes Hahaha

those ocean spray cranberry with blaxxcurrant things are great, takes the sharpness out of the cranbery.

Ummm Cranberry and seltzer and lime.......MMMHMMM

CINNAMON TOAST BREAD FTW

already said this but im on a diet of it. Homerdrool cheap and sweet
choco leibniz :d apparently its 'more chocolate than a biscuit' whatever that means Chin
Boshed bare ginger cake yesterday Oops