Attn Blue

19 Replies, 6243 Views

may be some probs for friday week, man......

can't get the day off (despite my best efforts), and the earliest i can leave work (assuming my boss' boss is as much of a git as usual) is 5.30, meaning the very earliest i can get down there would be 7ish.

what you saying man. i would just come down for the uv gig and weekend, but you need my mics, innit.........................

Icon_question Nervous
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:may be some probs for friday week, man......

can't get the day off (despite my best efforts), and the earliest i can leave work (assuming my boss' boss is as much of a git as usual) is 5.30, meaning the very earliest i can get down there would be 7ish.

what you saying man. i would just come down for the uv gig and weekend, but you need my mics, innit.........................

Icon_question Nervous

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

macc my dear buddy we can do a late soundcheck just for you. you have to play!!

the club doesnt open till 9-10 anyway so we can still do it.

and its only a one man show so no worries Teef

bloody work eh.
Blue Wrote:Macc my dear buddy we can do a late soundcheck just for you. YOU HAVE TO PLAY!!

Spose....... Missions though Neutral

Blue Wrote:the club doesnt open till 9-10 anyway so we can still do it.

Hmm, I suppose so. But I ain't rushing any soundchecks after the Tilburg debacle. No fucking way, not humiliating myself like that again.

Blue Wrote:and its only a one man show so no worries Teef

Watch it sunshine or your teef will look like that in reality.....

Blue Wrote:bloody work eh.

Says you! Rofl

Wink
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Oh, and it has to be the same set as Cargo, as I ain't had a minute to make a new set and all the associated bullshit that goes with it.
mate, you can trust me with the soundcheck.

i will not let you down. as an artist myself i understand so dont worry.

at least we wont have a million hours to wait before we go on eh? Nervous

mr insight and i shall be at your beck and call.

if not i'll get future proof to play so let me know.
Macc Wrote:Oh, and it has to be the same set as Cargo, as I ain't had a minute to make a new set and all the associated bullshit that goes with it.

no worries.

dont jest about work as well, i am currently seeking fulltime employment.
fucking work cunts. Icon_evil ......

.....er macc.... weren't you gonna come down with malaria or some shit on that day? Chin Smile
twice posting massive say ayeee!
blue Wrote:twice posting massive say ayeee!

[Image: fairy.gif]
Oops

fucking work pcs.... are so slow that I click the mouse like a bitch.

Cheers Statto Wink
blue Wrote:macc my dear buddy we can do a late soundcheck just for you. you have to play!!

[Image: 1poke.gif]

bus tickets already bought!!!
Yes dgoHn, I was going to get malaria that day, but a) the mossies are having trouble adjusting to the climate, and b) I need the money. Which reminds me - Blue, er, well, er, is my travel covered? Oops Wink Grin

And yes I will play, just for you, Statto :P

Blue, may not bring all my cymbals and shit down, just my snare and mics, I am thinking.

What you saayin, ghuy?
Macc Wrote:Yes dgoHn, I was going to get malaria that day, but a) the mossies are having trouble adjusting to the climate, and b) I need the money. Which reminds me - Blue, er, well, er, is my travel covered? Oops Wink Grin

And yes I will play, just for you, Statto :P

Blue, may not bring all my cymbals and shit down, just my snare and mics, I am thinking.

What you saayin, ghuy?

we'll work something out!!

Of course travel payed for as long as we get punters through the door. If theres nobody there (which there will) we'll do a whip round for yis.

Cymbals.... Mmmm will have to spaek to Eldge and get back to you although hes not back till Thursday.
'Old on, I thouhgugthghguthgugtht UV were playing too?

Baffled
macc Wrote:'old on, i thouhgugthghguthgugtht uv were playing too?

Baffled

we are but minus one drummer Sad2

should be interesting.
Why's that? 'Revenge of the worm'? Icon_eek Grin
MAcc, remember im at your place thursdays as well homey, and im goin back to Brighton on a friday (and see you later on Teef )

butt that might come in handy if i already hook up some of your stuff to the club so its all ready and setup when you get round?

that an idea?
Oh pissflaps, I forgot about you, John Oops

Errrrr, well, erm AIM dude!
Macc Wrote:Why's that? 'Revenge of the worm'? Icon_eek Grin

Hahaha

are you on Aim macc btw?
Yes indeedy.

rmacciochi is me handle, so to speak.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Pressure - Blue Note 95-96 Mix eXtreme 4 3,029 13th March 2014, 14:32
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  attn ashes/blue martsman 4 1,949 11th March 2005, 17:14
Last Post: Ashes
  Attn dgoHn, Blue and Doof Macc 5 2,082 9th July 2004, 11:41
Last Post: Macc
  Attn Blue, Macc, Duffah, Nerve, Stacks... john doe 12 4,456 19th June 2004, 15:07
Last Post: john doe
  Attn Uzhas, Fanu, Hakthe DJ, Peshay and Blue! Blue 18 3,471 10th June 2004, 17:37
Last Post: fanu