SETI's tunes: Chalk Pit Funk, Spirit & Deviant

7 Replies, 2257 Views

edit: added chalk pit funk knock-up/ruffdraft for showcasing the chalk pit break ~chalk pit thread

seti has posted a couple of his tracks for your listening pleasure and feedback Mrgreen:

right click & save as pleez

spirit
deviant
chalk pit funk

Xyxthumbs
so very well done Xyxthumbs
new track on its way Wave
statto Wrote:new track on its way Wave
'

Pint cheers! that is a ruff break seti~

"chalk pit funk" draft hopefully to be uploaded tonight Drums
...and that is *kind of* what the chalk pit sounds like!!!

Hahaha
That Chalk Pit tune is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice - like it a lot more than the other two!!! Get it finished if it isn't, man.

Did you pitch the break up in that tune though? I think you did but don't have the original handy....... Seem to remember it being a bit fatter. Sounds nice anyway though Lovesmilie
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
-ya know, i'm gonna keep that first "chalk pit funk" the way it is... i like it the way it is for now, and have to move on to other stuff... consider it done, glad u dig it

...and yep, the break is pitched up about a harmonic fourth on the average... it does sound fatter at original pitch, have yet to try it out with some time-compression or some other stuff
bump- these are still up it seems! -grab 'em and tell me what ya think!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POLITICS Lord Lawson and the Brexit slurry pit Muttley 0 1,576 1st June 2018, 11:12
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Various ‎– Uneven Paths: Deviant Pop From Europe 1980-1991 firefinga 0 1,666 25th April 2018, 10:34
Last Post: firefinga
  Jazz (& Jazz Funk & Funk & Soul) Album of the day DJ ML 177 58,501 11th August 2015, 20:12
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  TDD Recommendation: Andrew Chalk - 'Forty-Nine Views In Rhapsodies' Wave Serene Muttley 2 2,624 21st January 2013, 15:17
Last Post: Blunt
  would you purchase this pa amp? OwenPaulStory 0 1,579 24th May 2012, 02:41
Last Post: OwenPaulStory