SNAXORS - Your upmarket snax......

25 Replies, 5778 Views

In the fridge at the moment......you just can't go wrong with em.....its yer classic family christmas box innit?

Homerdrool

[Image: bendicks.jpg]
too heavy Thumbd

http://www.greenandblacks.com/ Xyxthumbs
sir loris of crowthorne Wrote:too heavy Thumbd

Boobies
mint chocolate is soo eighties. i can picture Initial now, sitting down to eat one with his big permed hair-do and pearl earrings, with a glass of drambuie and wogan on the telly.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:mint chocolate is soo eighties. i can picture Initial now, sitting down to eat one with his big permed hair-do and pearl earrings, with a glass of drambuie and wogan on the telly.

Stacks

Lol
Stacks Wrote:mint chocolate is soo eighties. i can picture Initial now, sitting down to eat one with his big permed hair-do and pearl earrings, with a glass of drambuie and wogan on the telly.

Stacks

[Image: woganpic_2.jpg]

Boobies

I love em.............fresh from the fridge.....hmmmmmm

May even break open the Matchmakers next...... Wink
Orange After Eights Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Terrys Chocolate orange!!!

Homerdrool
Terrys White Chocolate Orange Homerdrool
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
hFor the old skool snax heads.....Terrys.....Orange....>BITZ!!!

Homerdrool Homerdrool

Why no more Icon_cry
Yeah man, the Bitz were the nuts.......

Anyway, not especially upmarket, but howabout a 'BOHHH!' for Toblerone?

Homerdrool
Toblerone.............BUT.......Toblerone and Haagan Dazs milkshake at TGI fridays.......Homerdrool
Mate, in Bournemouth there's a milkshake shop where you can get almost ANYTHING as a milkshake - toblerone milkshake has two whole (small) toblerones in it..... I went for a toffee cheesecake shake, and they literally get a whole individual cheesecake and liquidise it.

Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool
Macc Wrote:Mate, in Bournemouth there's a milkshake shop where you can get almost ANYTHING as a milkshake

there's one of them in Brighton too.

Stacks
Macc Wrote:Mate, in Bournemouth there's a milkshake shop where you can get almost ANYTHING as a milkshake - toblerone milkshake has two whole (small) toblerones in it..... I went for a toffee cheesecake shake, and they literally get a whole individual cheesecake and liquidise it.
:

When Macc finally cops it (from over snacking), st peter will be here with the milkshake waiting!!

SNAX HEAVEN

[Image: gates.jpg]
Yeah, and one in Southampton. What's it called? Shakers or summink?

Whatever it's called, it is super duper agrlarlglarlgalrglarlgalrgllll action.......
Macc Wrote:Yeah, and one in Southampton. What's it called? Shakers or summink?

Whatever it's called, it is super duper agrlarlglarlgalrglarlgalrgllll action.......

erm I think it's called 'The milkshake place where you can get almost ANYTHING in a milkshake'

Stacks
There is one thing that you defo need in milkshake though...............malt!!

America has it so right on that one Homerdrool
i just hate those mint chocolates to be honest Baffled

damn.. i just ate a kilo of "kruidnoten" the past weeks Roll

[Image: 599691_340_1068804638559-kruidnoten.jpg]

hard baked and spicey.... yumm
Milkshake shop?! Pah. It's ALL about the Haagen-Daas shop near Athens, which myself and Phokus frequented when I DJ'd out there last year. Too nice.
WiLSHY Wrote:Milkshake shop?! Pah. It's ALL about the Haagen-Daas shop near Athens, which myself and Phokus frequented when I DJ'd out there last year. Too nice.

Surely the same as any other haagen-Daas shop? Anyway Haagen Daas is reserved for girls who's boyfriends have cheated on them.

Stacks
Didn't realise there was anymore. Not that I care, it still rocked and was witness to the only fit girl I saw on that trip - and even she had hair on her arms Mad
Hahaha
WiLSHY Wrote:Didn't realise there was anymore. Not that I care, it still rocked and was witness to the only fit girl I saw on that trip - and even she had hair on her arms Mad

there's one in brighton. Never been in it though.

Stacks
What, a bird with hairy arms, Stacks? Baffled Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attn Snaxors haxhi 0 1,922 22nd February 2010, 16:28
Last Post: haxhi
  Warning to all snaxors! Stacks 8 2,365 20th June 2006, 21:32
Last Post: chris coda
  East end of london subverts/snaxors Stacks 2 1,449 16th November 2005, 00:43
Last Post: subvert
  Pr0N sNAxOrs 8bits 6 2,820 13th January 2005, 13:16
Last Post: B
  Snaxors: Deep Fried Mars Bars? 8bits 6 3,779 17th December 2004, 17:53
Last Post: noisemonkey