JUMP BRITAIN NOW STARTING!!!

8 Replies, 664 Views

Channel 4 now.....should be wicked! Smile

Jig
[Image: scaffiliated1.gif]
[Image: CARBON-WEB.jpg]
brilliant programme Xyxthumbs

that french guy is absolutely amazing, was well impressed with the english guys as well though.
deadly program... http://www.parkour.org i thought it was gonna be silly but after watchin sabastian leapin off edinborough castle on to i tiny wall with a 200 ft drop behind i was well impressed, cheap as fook too, no need 2 buy any spare parts 4 yer self.. Lol
http://www.urbanfreeflow.co.uk/

Wicked clips and a promo video for last night on there.

Jumping over the opening roof of the millenium stadium ...... crazy fool.
http://216.55.162.43/suspense/videos.htm

now this is impressive.
It was amazing Icon_eek

I was dying to throw on my runners and start bouncing up and down the walls after it Oops
i have reached a stage where even thinking about doing those jumps my limbs will intermittently break.

was well funny when the english dude tried a new trick that legend french dude said was impossible.

he nailed it on the second atempt with the french ghuy takeing nearly 12 goes to do it.

CEST IMPOSSIBLE'
i thought this programme was absolute shite. far too over indulgent on CH4's part. Of course, the actual parkour stuff is wild, truly amazing! But i didnt appreciate the rest of the programme being filled with shit music, over the top camera work and editing, which often led to the veiwer not being able to see exactly what was going on. I also think the concept of the program was shit. This parkour thing is something urban, it just did not work with them running around on the devils causeway.

Utter shite (apart from the parkour)
DJFracture Wrote:i thought this programme was absolute shite. far too over indulgent on CH4's part. Of course, the actual parkour stuff is wild, truly amazing! But i didnt appreciate the rest of the programme being filled with shit music, over the top camera work and editing, which often led to the veiwer not being able to see exactly what was going on. I also think the concept of the program was shit. This parkour thing is something urban, it just did not work with them running around on the devils causeway.

Utter shite (apart from the parkour)

yeah I agree about teh whole presentation and concept. I found the good bits really interesting though. I woudl far rather have seen them all throwing themselves around that french suburb.

It's the giant's causeway by the way.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stupid jump-up you still love cordani 57 20,471 2nd February 2016, 13:23
Last Post: Muttley
  new dnb label starting up from melbourne soul pride 13 4,790 18th May 2013, 01:48
Last Post: soul pride
  starting my own label, got any advice? soul pride 24 7,881 2nd October 2012, 00:37
Last Post: mono_sono
  Forthcoming on Jump And Accept Power 247 0 1,214 5th June 2012, 20:42
Last Post: 247
  Starting an online radio show mono_sono 3 1,335 30th May 2012, 13:04
Last Post: mono_sono