Dirtburg storm the Fortress this Friday!

7 Replies, 763 Views

Sup y'all, just a reminder that Dirtburg will be rockin Fortress Studios this Friday, onstage at 11.30ish, followed by the mighty Imperial Leisure in a big dirty funk hiphp all nighter!

May the filth be with you
"warm like your triple goose with hands like a masseuse"
Falcon
Gitarre2 Drums
hope to see a nice Reading representation there y'all! We're on at about 11ish so plenty of opportunity for us to all get smash up for the rest of the evening! Then all back to Stokelahoma for 24 hour drinkin!!!

bobule, I'll PM you my current temporary fone number so you can get hold of us beforehand if you need to
Drums
I really wanna come but I have to flyer or no fucker will come to my night!

Already paying someone to go out Saturday, so can't really do Friday as well... bollocks!!! Icon_sad
Next Cryonix:
Fingerlickin' Records presents Soul of Man
Friday, May 2, 2003
Boxing Club, Chatham St, Reading
Plus Jurassik, Haze, Tizz, Toiletboy
http://www.cryonix.org.uk
no worries jurassik, anyhoo it was a blinder, possibly our best show yet. Stick Sat May 10th in your diary for the brazilian themed nite we havin at Spitz including brazilian drum n bass and Dirtburg Deserts by Jan Chanter of Montes, Knightsbridge

hit em with the filth
Yes have heard good shit man!

Well if you fancy a trip to yer old stomping ground this weekend then come down to Cryonix at the Boxing Club on Friday for Soul of Man. Should be a few peeps coming up from Londres anyway I tink and a sizeable Reading contingent... Least I hope so or i'm gonna be skint!
Next Cryonix:
Fingerlickin' Records presents Soul of Man
Friday, May 2, 2003
Boxing Club, Chatham St, Reading
Plus Jurassik, Haze, Tizz, Toiletboy
http://www.cryonix.org.uk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 5th Sept - PRE VIBES/TECH FRIDAY MUNCHUP....... Chris Inperspective 62 10,210 11th September 2008, 08:21
Last Post: john doe
  *This Friday*Fracture & Neptune:Search N Destroy:Quiet Storm kidkut 13 1,024 25th October 2005, 12:40
Last Post: LOCUS
  Dirtburg & Senser - FREE, June 11th boneca 7 1,642 9th June 2004, 15:50
Last Post: Macc
  Dirtburg - Interview/Live Review/Guitarist Needed! boneca 0 452 18th March 2004, 14:26
Last Post: boneca
  What nations are representing @ Fortress? Paradox 25 1,947 12th March 2004, 16:58
Last Post: wizard