Theory that the Neocons attacked the WTC

14 Replies, 930 Views

Anyone? Grin
its NOT a theory
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
dj_obiwan Wrote:its NOT a theory

Has it figured in the mainstream media at all?
i dont think so ~ but then again i do tend to avoid the mainstream media =)
To me there's no dobt in my mind. On a related note you should read about the Project For A New American Century. It's a Neocon thinktank that Rummy and Cheney are supporters of, and, their "outline" states that "with the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Iron Curtain the US, being the foremost superpower remaining it should start to assert its dominance and develop a global strategie, and global hegemony" or something right along those lines. Coincidentally, I can't remember to the tee but, I believe the author of "The Grand Chessboard" is a member and wrote a book back in 1994 or 95 stating that the pieces of this Chessboard that the United states should start its campaign of global supremacy would start with Afghanistan and Iraq, and the middle East in general. Israel would be the ideal "police force" and enforcement for the rest of the mid east, and be a prime US military allie and hub etc...

They've been planning this shit for a long time.

I would imagine that the 1st Gulf war was its 1st attempt at gaining dominance in the Middle East, and when it failed, they started to map out an actual strategie. A "changing of the guard" in Israel, increased antagonization of Palestine, ... right up to creating the ultimate reason to go in and destabilize the Middle East.

The best theory I've heard about 9-11 is that they may not have been completely behind it, but were waiting for the right catastrophe they were picking up from intelligence gatherers, and, when they got word of this they kind of "let it happen" because it would be the ultimate event to persuade public opinion to attack, ie destabilize the region. Not only that; there were several prior attempts, I'm sure intelligence gatherers and the like were confident another attempt would be made and were just listening and waiting for the cues.
Also, war is a trillion dollar industry. This shit is so much huger than most people understand, myself included. You figure that essentialy the richest families and corporations in the world are petrolium, industrial, and miltary based.... Sorry I can just rant about this shit.

Also I heard this amazing PolySci professer on a radio show saying that it's as simple as this: Once you have control over petroleum, you have control over the absolute universal currency. Gasoline and petroleum is the ultimate global "cash crop". Also, once you control the flow of gasoline etc... you control any potential threats military power. A military needs gas to fly planes, drive tanks, run generators, transport weapons and food, etc... You hold ALL the cards.

This shit has been in the works for a long time.
dj_obiwan Wrote:i dont think so ~ but then again i do tend to avoid the mainstream media =)

Why? If theories like this don't get out there, they remain in the world of dungeons n dragons and who-shot-JR frippery... amusing postulations and nothing more.... Icon_cry
whether it is or not, a) you are not gonna change a thing from here b) you better not let know (you could become a target before you know hehe) c) who cares (?! really. . .)

It is definite though that it suited their economy, so blahblah

I dont know how to put this (in English) but it seems like people have lost the ability to connect phenomena in a reason-result relationship. You know causality.. Things are simple if you ask where, who, when and all that first: then why comes alone

erm Fuck Bush!? Lol

Roll
"A captured Al Qaida document reveals that US energy companies were secretly negotiating with the Taliban to build a pipeline. The document was obtained by the FBI but was not allowed to be shared with other agencies in order to protect Enron. Multiple sources confirm that American law enforcement agencies were deliberately kept in the dark and systematically prevented from connecting the dots before 9/11 in order to aid Enron’s secret and immoral Taliban negotiations. "
http://www.john-loftus.com/enron3.asp

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...on+taliban
http://www.rhul.ac.uk/For-Staff/on-campu...html#leman
espeekay Wrote:I dont know how to put this (in English) but it seems like people have lost the ability to connect phenomena in a reason-result relationship. You know causality.. Things are simple if you ask where, who, when and all that first: then why comes alone

<offtopic>
just like them good guys in Matrix Reloaded
</offtopic>
Investment Espionage And The White House Bush Administration Links To Pre-9/11 Insider Trading

http://www.911dossier.co.uk/pk08.html

Quote:The fraud-racked Enron Corporation has had at least 20 CIA agents on the payroll in the last eight years. But while the Houston Chronicle reported the operatives as "former" CIA, a February 26, 2002 National Enquirer story quoted a top Washington insider familiar with several secret investigations into Enron, as reporting that they were given "leaves of absence without pay and put on the Enron payroll."

The source added that Enron's CIA members used "info gleaned from a satellite project called 'Echelon,' which intercepted emails, phone calls and faxes with detailed business information," adding that "pure and simple, [taxpayer-funded] U.S. intelligence agents were involved in corporate espionage." Another Enquirer source with ties to the CIA revealed that "the cozy deal between Enron and the CIA allowed the 'on-loan' undercover operatives to return to the Agency's payroll before Enron's collapse."

Known CIA links traverse a curious variety of unexamined threads in the U.S. financial community. Online Journal's Larry Chin (2-1-2002), reminded that [mega-money conglomerate] "Citigroup has repeatedly been charged with money laundering. This, as it's Board of Directors includes John Deutch, former CIA Director, Robert Rubin, former Treasury Secretary and intimate friend of Enron's Ken Lay, but also former CIA Executive Director Nora Slatkin."

Even Congress has a close CIA link. Senate Joint Intelligence Co- Chairman Bob Graham and his House Intelligence Co-Chairman and former CIA operative Porter Goss were meeting with the Chief of the Pakistani Intelligence Service on the morning of the Sept.11 attacks, according to published reports. Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that room.

Quote:Worrisome reports link two intelligence leaders in the Senate and House directly to the leader of Pakistan's intelligence arm, The Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), and indirectly to the leader of the 9/11 Hijackers.

A Times of India (10-12-2001) story by Manoj Joshi revealed that Pakistani ISA Director-General Lt. General Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after the U.S. attacks -- confirmed by top sources in India, because of evidence produced by India showing his links to Mohammed Atta, the terrorist hijacking leader.

The Times said that "U.S. authorities sought his [Ahmad's] removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh on the instructions of ISI Lt. General Ahmad." Senior [U.S.] government sources "have confirmed that India contributed significantly to establishing the link between the money transfer and the role played by the dismissed ISI chief."

The Times added that "while they did not provide details, they said that Indian inputs, including Sheikh's mobile phone number, helped the FBI in tracing and establishing the link."

Serious questions remain, however, as Senate Joint Intelligence Co- Chairman Bob Graham (D-FL) and his House Intelligence Co-Chairman and former CIA operative Porter Goss (R-FL) were meeting with ISI Chief, Lt. General Mahmud Ahmad, on the very morning of the September 11 attacks, according to published reports. (New York Times, 2-17-2002 & MSNBC-TV, 10-7-2001).

Since Graham and Goss are Co-Chairmen of the Joint-Intelligence Committee investigating the 9/11 attacks, difficulties will arise when the Congressional Open Intelligence Hearings commence in mid- September, and whether other Members will have the courage to seek testimony from the Chairmen of their own Committee, regarding their questionable links to the U.S. terrorism.

Thus far, Graham and Goss will have been able to postpone open hearings for over one year, as they are currently scheduled to start near the end of September. Moreover, devastated and grieving 9/11 victim families have been unable to hold Congress accountable to seek justice, while hearings have continued behind closed doors in a sound- proof room at the Capitol.

Other members of the Joint Intelligence Committee could be placed in the uncomfortable position of having to call the Graham and Goss to testify as to why they were meeting -- on the morning of the attacks - - with the Pakistani ISI Chief, who was having money wired into the United States to support the efforts of the leader of the terrorist hijackers while the attacks were in progress!

Other Committee Members would likely be interested in what was said at the meeting with Lt. Gen. Ahmad, and more about Ahmad's relationship with Graham and Goss, given his links to Mohammed Atta.
would u consider michael moore as 'mainstream media"?
dj_obiwan Wrote:would u consider michael moore as 'mainstream media"?

Not quite. His poky image doubtless helps attract a ceartin audience that would not lsten to another more po-faced investigator, but it does help place him in the 'cult' category too. Mainstream is like national TV, or tabloid newspapers IMO: where people aren't actually looking to hear this sort of stuff.
'Crossing the Rubicon'... anyone read this?
Naphta Wrote:'Crossing the Rubicon'... anyone read this?

no srr, wot's it abt? sounds familiar

there is plenty of coverage of this kind of thing, but only on the radio and blogs. all our mainstream broadcast media/MSM does nowadays is butt and boot service

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Bang Theory Obsolete? A New Theory Emerges... 8bits 9 4,156 28th May 2006, 22:55
Last Post: IChiOne
  Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse 'Inside Job' dj_obiwan 2 716 5th August 2005, 09:22
Last Post: *
  gen. Tommy Franks: Constitution Replaced if attacked again eskmo 3 601 24th November 2003, 21:25
Last Post: eskmo