Little boys with Big sticks

9 Replies, 1488 Views

"this country..)

I just went out to post a letter and was started on by this little boy who was no older than 7 Icon_eek He had a feckin huge branch off a tree that was almost twice the size of him Lol So i walked past him thinking hmm thats a bit strange and then he gets all aggresive shouting come on then want a fight i'll wack you with my stick! bla bla... Hahaha

Little fuckwit... i was laughing all the way to the post office Hahaha Hahaha
markgabba Wrote:Little fuckwit... i was laughing all the way to the post office Hahaha Hahaha

So you beat the shit out of him and force fed his arse the stick then ?
well part of me did want to slap the taste out of his mouth yes..but it was to funny!
Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I had a 12 yr old scamp telling me to hand my phone over the other day, he was half the size of me. I just give him a quick clip round the ear and carried about my business.

What is the country coming to Roll
Hahaha brat!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
it was me.
Altered Ego Wrote:So you beat the shit out of him and force fed his arse the stick then ?

some good advice here.
Hahaha

(will probably find this funny for another couple of weeks)
little cants Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Boys Resurgence Düffah 90 41,153 27th February 2020, 17:20
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Trailer park boys (UK) dsp 0 2,513 10th June 2015, 11:47
Last Post: dsp
  bored people poking others with sticks Statto 3 1,439 20th January 2014, 14:59
Last Post: Statto
  The Gender Revolution For Boys Statto 3 3,163 16th August 2012, 13:34
Last Post: widzhit
  This ones going out to all you rude boys... B 1 1,726 6th January 2008, 18:50
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne