Sven

40 Replies, 8918 Views

HAS GOT TO GO!

What a fucking shambles.

And I have to work tommorow, I will not hear the end of it, my phones has been ringing like mad, theres a different forum with 3 fucking thread titles by the name of WIGWIG!

Fuck sake.
sven [Image: slap.gif]
The Cricket better cheer me up tommorow.
i really cant beleive how rubbish they were... for the class of players they have it's Icon_eek . it would help if they played in the proper positions and to be honest they didn't look like they know what and where they should be playing.

i know wales arn't much better but when you compare the sheer talent in the england squad something is verrrry wrong

but a big Falcon to n ireland and the supporters
we've got good players throughout the team
and sven is just blowing it

[Image: icon153.gif]
big time shite
good lord.
sven boring turnipsson Thumbd
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Worst shit i have seen for years, Sven has made, what on paper is one of the top 3 teams in the world, an absolute laughing stock.

Hopefully we will get rid of him before the world cup i can't take much more international humiliation.
what a dopy cunt. [Image: cussing.gif]

i don't think the fa will sack him though, they'll have to pay him a fortune and they're too spineless anyway. ian wright was fuming on the analysis after the match!

i don't think that lampard, gerrard and beckham can all be accommodated in the same midfield. they are all too similar and you end up neutralising their individual talents in order to have them playing altogether. it may be controversial but sven (or preferably el tel[Image: em45.gif]) should drop one of them for the good of the team cos at the moment england are significantly less than the sum of their parts.

i'd play carrick infront of the back four because he has the discipline to stay there, the ability to tackle, can play with both feet and has a good range of passing....

gk - robinson
rb - g neville
cb - rio
cb - terry
lb - a cole

midfield (diamond)
central (back) - carrick
rm - beckham
lm - wright phillips
central (forward) - gerrard

f - rooney
f - owen

i reckon this set-up would play better as a collective. leave out fat frank because he's too fat to move anyway. fat cunt. whaddya reckon? Chin
your analysis of lampard is superb shaman.
i just can't believe people have only just realised he's shit Hahaha

how many times do they have to see us defending way too deep? under sven we've only lost the one game, true, but is that the management or the players?

we drew against macedonia, lost to australia, etc etc... and all this friendly business - they are still games you should win. no-one's bothered if you win, but if you lose you get stick. and losing is a very easy habit to get into.

i wonder how well we could have done if, during this period where we have a squad that's worth something, sven hadn't been manager.

Chin
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
let's all talk about cricket
Personalluy i would prefer Scott Parker to Carrick i think they are both good players but i have been mighty impressed with Parker this season.

The thing with International football is, i always thought that the best 11 players for that country were picked, this has never happened for England for as long as i can remember.

Lampard is a great player but he has not continued last seasons form and is looking jaded at the moment. I actually agree with Carraghers inclusion and once Terry is fit i believe that Ferdinand should be dropped.

One last thing Owen Hargreaves is SHIT, he has to be one of the worst internationals England has seen.
Yeah - someone explain Hargreaves to me? Hahaha

Does Sven just play him out of habit or what?
Altered Ego Wrote:One last thing Owen Hargreaves is SHIT, he has to be one of the worst internationals England has seen.

Geoff Thomas? (but yeah Hargreaves is pony)
Big Al Hansen made a good point last night when he said that for the last 4, 8, 12 years we have always said that England don't have enough World class players to compete with the big boys. Now we do but are still underachieving - surely that means that the problem must lie with the management.

Quick! Someone dig up Alf Ramsey!
Macc Wrote:Yeah - someone explain Hargreaves to me? Hahaha

Lol
markgabba Wrote:

Lol

he plays for Bayern Munich so he must be good .

doh!

Plus he looks like a demented springer spaniel with that stupid hair.

He is the Greg Rudeski of the football world.
Hahaha

The only thing he excels in is mediocrity Grin
if jimmy hill and owen hargreaves 'got it on', then rusedski would be the bi-product...

[Image: icon037.gif]
Sumo Wrote:your analysis of lampard is superb shaman.

Hahaha

Last night though Roll Jesus christ (excuse me).
I didn't realise he was on the pitch [Image: confusedteef2.gif]
Macc Wrote:I didn't realise he was on the pitch [Image: confusedteef2.gif]

Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sven Vath soundboard!!! LoL safetyboy 1 1,832 28th May 2008, 21:13
Last Post: dentoe
  West Ham - Sven subvert 6 1,968 7th September 2006, 22:19
Last Post: _WigWig_
  Its All Gone "Sven"...... DJ ML 0 722 8th September 2005, 11:18
Last Post: DJ ML
  Sven DJFracture 20 4,514 11th February 2005, 11:13
Last Post: Macc