Waiting For My CDJ to arrive!

9 Replies, 657 Views

meaning.......

I can now play CD's as more than intro tracks on my webcasts and mixes.
so while everyone is on a send me cd kick i figured I'd pipe up and see
if any of you producers wanna shoot me over some shit to play.

pm me if interested Twisted
What one did you get? I'm looking at getting one myself.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
the cdj100 off ebay for like $200 US with shipping.

heath from warm says it's all you need really for mixing cd's
excellent. I'm so tepted by the CDJ800 but all I wann ad is mix Cds into my regular sets all that loop crap can fuck off.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
I've had a cdj100 for about a week now, and it's really easy to mix on. You have to get used to the digital lag on the pitch fader, but that's no big deal. I could mix the first tune I put on (a Scart Ridge banger), quite easily.

So yeah, if you have tunes you want to hear on the super 1337 3WL mixes, send them on down. I'll mix them with vigor and moxie.
"Vive le vol - pure, shameless, total. We are not responsible. Steal everything in sight."

- William Burroughs, Les Voleurs/The Adding Machine
my bro-in-law (dj haze) has had a cdj1000 for about a year now, very very cool allthought the newer ones are way smaller. i think jurrassic (on this board) just got the 800, he deff got cdj but i could be wrong about the model.
let's hope that fucker arrives today.

bought the damn thing on may-22nd
bobule Wrote:my bro-in-law (dj haze) has had a cdj1000 for about a year now, very very cool allthought the newer ones are way smaller. i think jurrassic (on this board) just got the 800, he deff got cdj but i could be wrong about the model.

haze? where from? Atlanta? i want a cdj sooo bad right now. the only time i get to play cd's now is out @ the few nights that actually have cdj's on a regular basis. oh well, i found somebody w/ the new Denon's for $725 (US) brand new in the box. could be hot though. Neutral Roll

i guess all i really need is the 100 but i'm a brat and want the coolest toy available. Lol we'll see but it's @ the point now where i need to buy one.
yeeha! it's here! gonna put it through the paces next week for sure! every other tune is gonna be a dub on the show Smile
Falcon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cdj 2000 TVG 12 905 24th September 2009, 13:23
Last Post: denaris
  DIY CDJ control dsp 1 884 28th August 2009, 12:58
Last Post: mattrick
  Selling a US CDJ 800 MK1 - just serviced. Code 0 228 14th July 2009, 13:55
Last Post: Code
  Any Stateside Subverts want a Pioneer 800 CDJ ? Code 0 425 7th March 2009, 13:30
Last Post: Code
  anyone taken a cdj 400 apart? djneils 6 548 13th February 2009, 20:59
Last Post: djneils