So how was paradox last night??....... find out----->

20 Replies, 9679 Views

if you had turned up sb crew, you'd have known!!!!!! but i'll tell you anyway......

Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek

too fucking good man, the guy puts on a proper show. at one point (during aerosoul) he stopped the sequencer and shouted "this next part of drum programming took me 2 months... so check it out" then dropped the tune back in.... i was fucking laughing so hard!!!! he kept speeding tunes up to like 200 bpm and then stopping it and shouting "dont ever do that! it sucks!" then dropped it back in at the original bpm.

highlight for me was when he played skullminded..... cant fucking believe he went in on the skull snaps break man.... just wait
i wanted to attend badly but i've been in London every day this week as it is and i hate the place........

next time.....
DJFracture Wrote:too fucking good man, the guy puts on a proper show. at one point (during aerosoul) he stopped the sequencer and shouted "this next part of drum programming took me 2 months... so check it out" then dropped the tune back in.... i was fucking laughing so hard!!!! he kept speeding tunes up to like 200 bpm and then stopping it and shouting "dont ever do that! it sucks!" then dropped it back in at the original bpm.

interesting..........as i told you on aim, we been to too many gigs already in london this week - i couldnt have afforded the petrol to go last night anyhow, and we won't even talk about the cost of drinks up there - hoegarden on tap - nice, but 4 quid.....

but yes fraccers, gutted missed the show....
DJFracture Wrote:Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek
at one point (during aerosoul) he stopped the sequencer and shouted "this next part of drum programming took me 2 months... so check it out"

genius!
Wanted to attend but I had no money to get up there...truly gutted Icon_cry
[Image: plate4a.jpg]

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
no excuses!!!!!!!! i live in london and i hate it!!!! im broke and didnt buy drinks and rolled up on a 149 bus. the whole night cost me £2, a bus there, and one home, oh yeah, and ive got the flu. no excuses sb bwoys.... im dissapionted in you
KIITWA Wrote:Wanted to attend but I had no money to get up there...truly gutted Icon_cry

wheres KIITWA then?
DJFracture Wrote:no excuses!!!!!!!! i live in london and i hate it!!!! im broke and didnt buy drinks and rolled up on a 149 bus. the whole night cost me £2, a bus there, and one home, oh yeah, and ive got the flu. no excuses sb bwoys.... im dissapionted in you

honest mate, i was in the arena of the mentally unwell yesterday and i would have collapsed if i'd gone........

sorry Dev.........

:fez
djfracture Wrote:no excuses!!!!!!!! i live in london and i hate it!!!! im broke and didnt buy drinks and rolled up on a 149 bus. the whole night cost me £2, a bus there, and one home, oh yeah, and ive got the flu. no excuses sb bwoys.... im dissapionted in you

shuddup man, youve got a release coming on sb, and you still havent made it down to sbhq Flipa

£20 petrol minimum
£30 drinks minimum (not me!)
£6 door charge

already over 50 sheets mate Icon_sad we dont get guestlist like you elite london boys. we're told we must support the night.
scope Wrote:
djfracture Wrote:no excuses!!!!!!!! i live in london and i hate it!!!! im broke and didnt buy drinks and rolled up on a 149 bus. the whole night cost me £2, a bus there, and one home, oh yeah, and ive got the flu. no excuses sb bwoys.... im dissapionted in you

shuddup man, youve got a release coming on sb, and you still havent made it down to sbhq Flipa

£20 petrol minimum
£6 door charge

already over 50 sheets mate Icon_sad we dont get guestlist like you elite london boys. we're told we must support the night.

hahaha!!! no amount of groveling is gonna make up for it.... its free before 10 and its not my fault your alcaholics

Roll Roll Roll

so thats £20 petrol, and if 4 of you came down then thats a fiver only!!! a small price to meet god!
djfracture Wrote:
scope Wrote:

£20 petrol minimum
£6 door charge

hahaha!!! no amount of groveling is gonna make up for it.... its free before 10 and its not my fault your alcaholics

Roll Roll Roll

so thats £20 petrol, and if 4 of you came down then thats a fiver only!!! a small price to meet god!

1. met dev before, and i thought god was taller Sarcastic

2. you honeslty think any of the fuckers give me petrol money, or anything else? :/

3. im a driver, not a drinker, cant blame me for alcoholism on that one

our survey says uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Simpson04
scope Wrote:
djfracture Wrote:
scope Wrote:

£20 petrol minimum
£6 door charge

Roll Roll Roll

1. met dev before, and i thought god was taller Sarcastic

2. you honeslty think any of the fuckers give me petrol money, or anything else? :/

our survey says uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Simpson04

ah man!!!! you need to sort that lot out! bloody spongers! oh btw, can you gimme a lift?
scopes a very good driver and i'm a very capable drinker.

Icon_razzimpin
DJFracture Wrote:ah man!!!! you need to sort that lot out! bloody spongers! oh btw, can you gimme a lift?

yeh no problem. be there in 5
hey! soi'm not the only one who hasn't frequented the hallowed turf of sbhq then?!?!
Formula Inc. Wrote:hey! soi'm not the only one who hasn't frequented the hallowed turf of sbhq then?!?!

nah, theres a few of you who havent been tormented by us as yet!!!

:mrt
well... it'll be v.soon beeeyatches Smile

we need to talk about getting y'all up to HQ also!
Formula Inc. Wrote:well... it'll be v.soon beeeyatches Smile

you keep saying that.

WHERE ARE YA THEN??

Starwars
Blue Wrote:
Formula Inc. Wrote:well... it'll be v.soon beeeyatches Smile

you keep saying that.

WHERE ARE YA THEN??

Starwars

i don't drive Icon_sad

damn!
scope Wrote:
KIITWA Wrote:Wanted to attend but I had no money to get up there...truly gutted Icon_cry

wheres KIITWA then?

I'm in Luton Scope...unfortunately. I would love to make it to the forthcoming Beat Jam also but unless my financial situation changes, my life as a hermit will continue Neutral
[Image: plate4a.jpg]

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
Blue Wrote:
Formula Inc. Wrote:hey! soi'm not the only one who hasn't frequented the hallowed turf of sbhq then?!?!

nah, theres a few of you who havent been tormented by us as yet!!!

:mrt

trust me TORMENTED is an understatement fuckin Beadle couldn't keep up with the pranks that get played by you lot !!

bloody tricking me with Blue clones damn it !! Icon_eek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noise & Paradox - Last Night On Earth appreciation thread TimeTouristDnB 4 4,557 16th October 2016, 20:58
Last Post: DJ ML
  Paradox "Incubate/Black Sun" - PM18 + PARADOX PODCAST UP !! Sebadox 39 6,772 5th October 2008, 12:23
Last Post: Spectraz
  PARADOX Live in MANCHESTER LAST NIGHT. Brick house 22 4,384 19th September 2004, 19:14
Last Post: Paradox