Unsane. Chicken Shop Spotter?

14 Replies, 4650 Views

i've seen your portfolio in the Macc + Fanu's love nest thread. Very nice work. Is this something you do on your own, or is there an anorak clad gang of you? all searching that elusive fried chicken outlet?
I saw 10 planet chickens on my way to work - do I get a badge?
Grin
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
This is my fave.

[Image: shop.jpg]
Do they serve Goat there as well ?
Unsane Applause
Unsane Wrote:This is my fave.

[Image: shop.jpg]

What do they sell?
I'd love to eat there, look at the quality.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha Cowboy hat.

[Image: western_2.jpg]
Unsane Wrote:Hahaha Cowboy hat.

Gold Hahaha
Unsane, take the train from Liverpool Street to Ilford. Get off, out of the station and turn right. Keep going past Sainsbury's and you'll find yourself on Ilford Lane - mecca for fried chicken enthusiasts.

Once, I bothered to count the number of chicken and fast food establishments (the bus goes well slow along there). There were 22 fast food outlets, 12 of which were fried chicken joints. Bear in mind that this road is only about a mile and a half long. Icon_eek
This one made me laugh a while ago on DOA -

[Image: maxy.jpg]

Check out the chicken! Eek It's like some giger-esque fusion of man and machine!!!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
And the pidgeon in the top left corner. Looking down on the train-driver chixen, almost as if they're discussing the weather. It's just brilliant.
Rofl Loris
Rofl
[Insert signature here]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PASTIE] Chicken & vegegegegetable Sir Loris of Crowthorne 0 1,147 10th October 2008, 14:29
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  oi chicken paste man djfada 15 4,316 4th June 2008, 16:50
Last Post: rondema
  Stew Chicken, rice and peas, coleslaw and fried plantain... DJFracture 23 6,811 22nd November 2007, 18:03
Last Post: Stacks
  McCoys OXO Chicken & Stuffing flavour denaris 14 4,852 22nd February 2006, 23:20
Last Post: trope
  Inhaling chicken.... beckett 20 4,796 22nd April 2005, 17:01
Last Post: Naphta