Counter Intelligence 003 & 004 - PRE ORDER!

76 Replies, 5296 Views

http://www.counterintelligence.nl

Two 12"es from Counter Intelligence are coming out soon!

You can pre-order these directly with Counter Intelligence and get them delivered to you within 6 weeks.
This will be in advance to the regular release through SRD (CI003 will be out in February/March and CI004 will be out in March/April).
All pre-orders will feature full artwork labels and sleeve.
The vinyl will be sent out the last week of February.

COUNTER INTELLIGENCE 003 - ALPHA OMEGA - INFO & ARTWORK here

C : 10 Faces Of Death
I : Discard The Truth

COUNTER INTELLIGENCE 004 - INFUSE / DAK - INFO & ARTWORK here

C : Infuse - Observer
I : Dak - Nutcase

PRICING & POSTAGE RATES

Each 12" sells for 7,50 Euro

(limited copies of Counter Intelligence 001 & 002 are available too, check releases page on http://www.counterintelligence.nl for artwork &

audio)

Postage rates as follows:

THE NETHERLANDS:
1 - 4 vinyls = 5,50 Euro (thank the Dutch postage system for that weird pricing scheme)

Europe (including UK):
1 or 2 vinyls = 3,40 Euro
3 or 4 vinyls = 5,50 Euro

USA / Canada / Australia / Rest Of World:
1 or 2 vinyls = 5,60 Euro
3 or 4 vinyls = 7,40 Euro

so for example, you live in Belgium...and order CI003...your total would be 7.50 + 3.40 = 10.90
if you order both CI003 and CI004...your total would be 15 + 3.40 = 18.40
suffice to say, ordering both makes the vinyl cheaper. sharing postage with a friend might even be a better idea!

Payment instructions

Please e-mail all order inquiries and questions to [email protected]
If you know what you want and have calculated the right price then you can send payments IN EURO!!!

using Paypal to: paypal AT counterintelligence.nl (replace the 'AT' and the spaces with @)

If you're from the Netherlands or another European country you can also pay directly and use a banktransfer. (non Dutch MUST USE IBAN/BIC codes - note: your bank may issue a charge for this, check with them!)
Send me an EMAIL with what you want to order at [email protected]

Then make a payment with the following details:

accountnumber: 112212794
name: John Machielsen
bank: Rabobank
place: Oosterhout
description: please include your emailaddress used to order so i can track payments/orders
IBAN: NL25 RABO 0112 2127 94
BIC: RABONL2U
will send payment for both soon i hope Xyxthumbs
me too Grin
done

Johndoe
anyone in dublin want to sort this out for the no-paypal crew?

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
gonna order tomorrow

may be my last vinyl order for a while Icon_cry
Statto: Kisskiss

Stacks, yeah try and see if anyone wants to combine shipping costs with you that HAS paypal

Dwarde: sorry to hear man, whats up?
john doe Wrote:Dwarde: sorry to hear man, whats up?

debt lol, nothing sinister Smile
dwarde78 Wrote:
john doe Wrote:dwarde: sorry to hear man, whats up?

debt lol, nothing sinister Smile

where's my big bud record? Bigstick
statto Wrote:where's my big bud record? Bigstick

i posted it off this morning Smile should be with you on monday
Icon_yippee
just an idea that might help those who can't/don't want to paypal. bank transfers can be done without any extra costs if you (john) give the iban and bic numbers for your account (ask your bank). though this just applies to orders from eu countries and the orders have to be in euros.

though i can't oder right now. have to wait till the records are in the shops.
Ordered!

Weird about it being cheaper for me to get two bits of vinyl sent to London than friends in Netherlands find it Baffled Lol
cp_ffm Wrote:just an idea that might help those who can't/don't want to paypal. bank transfers can be done without any extra costs if you (john) give the iban and bic numbers for your account (ask your bank). though this just applies to orders from eu countries and the orders have to be in euros.

god, you're true!
how could i forget...i'll change it to reflect that.

thanks Carsten!
Logos Wrote:Ordered!

Acclaim

Logos Wrote:Weird about it being cheaper for me to get two bits of vinyl sent to London than friends in Netherlands find it Baffled Lol

trust me, i tried to con talk the postman into a loophole last thursday saying 'what if i put -THE NETHERLANDS- underneath the address, can i use international postage then' ... Hahaha

obviously not working, but its silly indeed. that postage rate is for packages from anywhere inbetween 0 and 5 kg Roll
gwan jd, i will place an order soon
dsp Wrote:gwan jd, i will place an order soon

Johndoe

hi man, how are you doing? Cool
smashing! I will definitely be ordering these. Grin
the skin is faster than the word ...
Icon_eek

Too many tune about not enough cash Icon_evil

I'm going to sort some out Twisted
Lol
ordering in feb when i get some pocket money Wave
Done.

Nice one John, another 2 top notch releases on CI.

Cool
Johndoe

this pre-order thing will keep on running till about February 20th or so.
Nice work, I don't get paid until the 18th! JEDIcrying
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
that gives ya 2 days doesnt it Teef

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Dub One / Naphta / Scale / Greenleaf / Code - SUBTLE024 + BUSTLE007 :: Pre-Order Code 4 696 7th April 2023, 14:15
Last Post: Düffah
  Transmute Recordings - TMR008 - Enjoy - Cloud b/w Empty Structures *Pre Order Now* strike 10 8,092 12th February 2017, 19:18
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' 3x12" + CD :: PRE-ORDER Code 43 31,657 30th July 2016, 09:31
Last Post: Dinsdale
  RELEASE Mercury / Emptiness Is Form VINYL PRE-ORDER + New Podcast Law 0 2,738 24th January 2016, 23:30
Last Post: Law
  Dissident - Escaprism EP (Counter Intelligence Digital) DIB 8 3,777 7th September 2015, 08:42
Last Post: firefinga