Fucking Hell, I hate living in Sao Paulo. gangsters invaded

30 Replies, 9984 Views

my city this weekend

more then hundred of attacks to several points of the city, 53 cops dead (some of the weren't even on dutty!), more then 20 busses burned to the ground

this is a war situation, make no mistake.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/amer...484083.ece

JEDIcrying

boy how much I would pay to get out of here
Jesus.. that looks horrible.. hope you and your loved ones are doing ok dude
fackin hell! Icon_eek
Icon_eek

sorry to hear that man... best of luck getting through the tough times, looks like it could be a minute Icon_sad
Advertisements here:

[Image: jungletrain_2.png]

[Image: xgnban_new.gif]
thats hard to really grasp. effin hell man. whats the underlying cause you think. Seems like this was something brewing for a minute. don't know but wow.
hang in there dude, stay strong...
fucking scum..
Jeez man... Be careful 8bits Hugs
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Thats sounding terrible.. be safe man.
That is really dark news, I hope that you and your friends and family manage to escape the carnage. How did the situation get so bad that police are being murdered? It's so scary!
[Image: mantis.jpg]
It always have been this bad, but the crime lords who are in jail did this, this weekend because they were transfered to maximum security prisons to another states.

The main boss said on TV that the police wouldn't stop him, and if he wishes he could murder and do anything to anyone (wich is true) and no one would touch him.

the count so far are 61 buses burned, more then 60 persons dead, heard lots of shots and police sirens out of my window, no buses for the population today...

It's sad...and the worst part is that I KNOW this won't change. anyone got a spare place for a refugee Teef
this country is based aroung immigration, ill put a word in for you at the office 8 bits. plus we have pretty much no crime Hugs Xyxthumbs you can stay in my shed until you find a place, there is a computer and running water.
Icon_eek Sweet jesus of Nasereth.

That's harsh. Take it easy!!
that's insane! i can't imagine..... Nervous

just another thing we take for granted living up here.

keep safe 8bits.......and hey, if you need out, you can always come up to toronto and couch surf at my place for a while.

Xyxthumbs
Icon_eek

keep safe man Hugs
Icon_eek sweet jebus.. that puts our little recent street riot in Dublin in perspective alright... Icon_eek hope it calms down v soon
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Oh shit Icon_eek
so far the death count is 81, and the crime organization said that there's a curfew at 6PM
hell, keep safe, 8bits.

Hugs
eek

Hugs
read it in the news today and thought "take care 8bits!", so

take care 8bits...

cannot imagine such situation. Icon_sad
Hope your family is ok!

Corruption sucks!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
damn man thet sound crazy! the crime orginzation made a curfew? you know its bad when

what i want to know is why isnt there any reporting on this in the rest of the world?
oh shit!Icon_eek
keep safe man!

and yeah, there's not much press coverage here in germany...all newspapers have only one important topic: football championships 2006

fucked up world...
so how's the situation today, any improvement?
will they move in the army?

anyhow, take care Icon_exclaim
[Image: webbanner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ESCHATON - LIVING DREAMS EP (OmniEP200) Euphony 1 2,774 31st May 2020, 11:00
Last Post: Statto
  I fucking HATE one of my work colleagues! hades 67 16,679 25th July 2019, 03:25
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Living under drones cycom 0 2,119 12th November 2013, 10:23
Last Post: cycom
  Sonar Sao Paulo recorded shows 8bits 1 1,509 15th May 2012, 19:34
Last Post: TwoHungryGhosts
  So I'm in São Paulo for a week... Catastrophe 6 2,313 10th September 2010, 15:01
Last Post: pressure.