:: Dirty Thursdays Archives. 9 Sets of Dark, Light, and Old

Alright, so my lazy arse finally got around to linking up all these sets. I told myself I'd wait to tracklist everything, but sh*t's been nuts, and I haven't had the time or motivation.

Anyways, here they are. Good stuff here, most def. Starting with the oldest shiz that hasn't been posted yet...

>>> ODJ's Old School Sets

I did both of these in the same week, and prefer the first one (studio mix), but the second one (from Dirty Thursdays) is included cos I put some really good, rare, tracks in it.

[
] 1:19:57 (exactly CD size!)

[Image: dtflyer-20060330.gif]

[
] 1:11:31

>>> Dirty Thursdays #23

[Image: dtflyer-20060406.gif]

Good night, great tracks with myself and Shilow. Mostly techy joints, and some fabulous mixing from Shilow.

[
] 1:15:28

[
] 1:13:25

>>> Dirty Thusdays #24

[Image: dtflyer-20060413.gif]

Sabin stopped by for dt24 with a fun array of quality floor tunes, as always. The second two sets are the better ones in this set, IMHO. In fact I like both Sabin and my own individual sets from this episode a *lot*

[
] 45:50

[
] 1:18:16

[
] 1:02:21

>>> Dirty Thursdays #25

I was bad this week, and didn't make a flyer.

More good sh*at from this episode. Psykofly rolled thru with some killer chunez as always, flexing some Headhunterz Inc dubs and taking us back on some beany old school joints. My set was straight outta the BBS box, with some seriously hot tunes that both myself and my lovely girlfriend picked up. Tasty.

[
] 56:55

[
] 1:15:10

>>> Dirty Thursdays #26

[Image: dtflyer-20060504.gif]

Hooligan and I rocked the house proper for dt26, mostly hard stuff, and high energy for the whole two hours. Boh-nus.

[
] 1:00:31

[
] 55:35

Ok so that's about it for now. Last week's set still needs to be split up, so it'll probably get upped with Tonight's show (featuring the one and only Grimm Reeper) when I get that up. I've been trying, mainly resulting from DarkAngelKamui's request, to keep the sets to 80min CD size. I hope that makes some of y'all happy Grin

The rest of the Archives and the 56k Real Media files for this post's mixes - as well as Tshirts (pimp and $17 shipped to yer friggin' door!) - are always available at our website: http://www.dirtboxradio.com

EZ.

odj Wrote:[

* Matlib leeches

[Image: clownnana.gif] [Image: clownnana.gif] [Image: clownnana.gif]
[Image: flyer.jpeg]
[Image: banner.jpg]

Matlib Wrote:
odj Wrote:[

* Matlib leeches

[Image: clownnana.gif] [Image: clownnana.gif] [Image: clownnana.gif]