surge demo..

7 Replies, 1826 Views

so i started trying to use this, but if i have it open on the screen it clips and distorts but if i minimise it it sounds perfect.. all my other stuff works fine, any ideas..
Try posting on the vember forum, where you're signed up. You knob Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Oops
Macc Wrote:Try posting on the vember forum, where you're signed up. You knob Teef

Ever thought about working for the samaritains? Could bring so much happiness to callers with words like that Grin
'Pull yourself together you loser!'
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
sorted.... Oops was using the wrong asio things whatever they are Lol
Macc Wrote:'Pull yourself together you loser!'

"You want to kill yourself? Yeah that'll solve everything won't it you useless waste of space. No one would miss you anyway"
Hahaha

'You want to what? Sorry, I got distracted by this doughnut. Mmmm... doughnut... Hello? Hellooo?'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bfd2 demo bobule 1 812 10th March 2008, 01:26
Last Post: davetrax
  Stakka's and a Hacienda House Demo Pack theescher 5 1,588 3rd December 2007, 23:53
Last Post: theescher
  surge lfo's djfada 9 1,895 23rd October 2007, 17:42
Last Post: djfada
  Vember Audio Surge vst 1.1 ALPHA OMEGA 47 8,832 3rd April 2006, 19:14
Last Post: Senator Adam
  Surge 1.02 available Macc 6 1,316 17th January 2006, 10:53
Last Post: Macc