Cornwall Subverts

8 Replies, 848 Views

Do we have any?!!

If so the samba band that I play in will be runnin amok in Truro this coming weekend at the Truro festival! Do come along watch me bang my drum and say hello! We are called Barulho!

http://www.trurocitycarnival.com/index.htm
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
you're in a samba band? i'd like to see that. Grin
I sure am...and not for the first time in my life either. I joined a band in my home town when I was 16 years old and stayed in it for 3 years. I just joined this one in June.

I play the Surdo in this samba band....its quite comical considering the drum is half the size of me!! :P

So i take it we have no cornish subverts?! Eek
not really

but you can go and post here if you like...

http://www.deconstructed.co.uk/forum/default.asp

Wave
B Wrote:I play the Surdo in this samba band....its quite comical considering the drum is half the size of me!! :P
pics, please Smile
well if it ain't walls or stages.... Wink
Cool B !

Wont be able to go, but have a great time Smile
Cool nice one chaps!

I will stick some pics up for your entertainment cp_ffm!! :P

Here Insight...I love the way that I trained the bouncers at the Volks - when I first went clubbing there I banged the shit out of the wall and nearly got thrun out but now they let it happen Hahaha bless up - sound bouncers down there!
b Wrote:i will stick some pics up for your entertainment cp_ffm!! Icon_razz
Smile Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just back from Cornwall Statto 28 3,667 10th September 2014, 08:00
Last Post: firefinga
  Anything on in Cornwall / Falmouth / Newquay Monday or Tuesday night ? Code 6 1,163 27th July 2009, 11:16
Last Post: antidote uk
  just got back from Cornwall. Ashes 5 537 30th March 2008, 21:30
Last Post: thush-ara
  Attn Czech Subverts and Subverts who have been in Prague haxhi 16 7,276 17th January 2008, 16:07
Last Post: Law
  After my lovely trip to Cornwall i have changed my.... Ashes 21 3,115 26th August 2004, 15:46
Last Post: Logos