i heard on the grapevine....

91 Replies, 6445 Views

that lemon d is behind 'your sound' on metalheadz, not jmajik.

anyone clear this up?
maybe mr majik did it in Lemon D's studio?

or maybe Lemon D did the Your Sound Remix instead of grooverider?

Your Sound doesn't sound like a lemon D tune from that Era at all..thinking of the old Conqueror Records and shit..Headroom Records..and the like..you know?

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
0=0 Wrote:maybe mr majik did it in Lemon D's studio?

Your Sound doesn't sound like a lemon D tune from that Era at all..thinking of the old Conqueror Records and shit..Headroom Records..and the like..you know?

j

0=0

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I wish I could say!!!!!

I know the full deal........I was told man a year ago, but I'm not saying on here in case anyone's watching.....
0=0 Wrote:maybe mr majik did it in Lemon D's studio?

j

0=0

nah man, listen to your sound... its sounds a lot like lemon. the string intro... the skippy hats over the amen.. the parts where the amen cut out and its just the hats and 808. very lemon d!
0=0 Wrote:Your Sound doesn't sound like a lemon D tune from that Era at all..
j

0=0

Are you absolutely SURE jason? listen the tune....
Chris Inperspective Wrote:
0=0 Wrote:Your Sound doesn't sound like a lemon D tune from that Era at all..
j

0=0

Are you absolutely SURE jason? listen the tune....

I dunno i reckon it could be Lemon D allright......the way the vocal is done.....hmmmmm

interessin.
stop gossiping & start making some more tunes!!!

Twisted
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
I've heard that too. I know Lemon used to engineer J's early stuff...

And as for the bassline of Your Sound... just ask Wilsh about that one Wink
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:stop gossiping & start making some more tunes!!!

Twisted

Yes mam!!! Roll
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:stop gossiping & start making some more tunes!!!

Twisted

yo bitch, im having a break from the studio today. im gossiping now, later im at the bingo
I'm making a tune as I type this..

the only way your sound sounds like a lemon D tune..is in the bassline...and possibly the strings..

the closest lemon D to Your Sound is Planet Earth #6 "deep space"

if you listen to the conquerer records (Feel It, Jah love, Manhattan Melody)..or that Headroom Records #1...they aren't engineered anything like your sound..the amens are pure "compressed amen" ala Dillinja "Jah no you Big"

however..if you listen to "Adam's Rib"..or the early innervision Forbiden Souls bizness on Infrared. (which came out before Your Sound)...they sound just like "your sound"..

if anything...your Sound sounds like something Peshay would've made at the time..more than lemon D..

j

0=0
0=0 Wrote:I'm making a tune as I type this..

the only way your sound sounds like a lemon D tune..is in the bassline...and possibly the strings..

if you listen to the conquerer records (Feel It, Jah love, Manhattan Melody)..or that Headroom Records #1...they aren't engineered anything like your sound..the amens are pure "compressed amen" ala Dillinja "Jah no you Big"

however..if you listen to "Adam's Rib"..or the early innervision Forbiden Souls bizness on Infrared. (which came out before Your Sound)...they sound just like "your sound"..

if anything...your Sound sounds like something Peshay would've made at the time..more than lemon D..

j

0=0

its been confirmed! lemon engineered it
i wish i could be making tunes and not at work
booooooooo
probably the same week he made "deep space"

;oP

j

0=0
& as we all know in d&b.

Whoever engineers the tune Makes that tune!!!!

simple as that.

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:& as we all know in d&b.

simple as that.

fo shizzle!

simple as that.

agreed 100%

j

0=0
0=0 Wrote:I'm making a tune as I type this..

j

0=0

manhattan melody is my fave lemon d track ever
"Feel It" is mine..

j

0=0

simple as that.

so why do people rate Goldie sooooooooooooooooo fucking much. to my knowledge he hasn't engineered hardley any of his tunes!!!! Or am I opening up a can of worms here!!!
0=0 Wrote:"Feel It" is mine..

j

0=0

that, and the other side "don't make me wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait"
people rate goldie because he's a vocal prima donna..and the media needed a phase to put onto this whole jungle/drum and bass thing..

plus goldie got in good with FFRR..which gave him the funds to start metalheadz yada yada..

but the tracks goldie "made" were really done by:

4hero
rob playford
dillinja
peshay
j majik
matrix
future cut..

and god knows who else..

j

0=0
0=0 Wrote:"Feel It" is mine..

j

0=0

that, and the other side "don't make me wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait"

don't make me wait is sooo tear out junglism..that build up was brilliant..

j

0=0
0=0 Wrote:people rate goldie because he's a vocal prima donna..and the media needed a phase to put onto this whole jungle/drum and bass thing..

plus goldie got in good with FFRR..which gave him the funds to start metalheadz yada yada..

but the tracks goldie "made" were really done by:

4hero
rob playford
dillinja
peshay
j majik
matrix
future cut..

and god knows who else..

j

0=0

Optical and Photek are missing..... and in anycase Peshay's another one "the vocal tune" for example is Hyper-on experiance!!!! Loads of his other stuff were done by flytronix and Tech itch!!!!!!

simple as that.

so why do people rate Goldie sooooooooooooooooo fucking much. to my knowledge he hasn't engineered hardley any of his tunes!!!! Or am I opening up a can of worms here!!!

???? I have to say he's been my fav artist alongside 4hero & Bukem & Roni/Krust but like u said Timeless was engineered by by 4hero & also Rob Playford.

So who should really be getting the props for that l.p???

Chuck D