Oldskool dnb/jungle mp3 shops?

where could i buy some old shit in .mp3 format? Chin

fanu Wrote:where could i buy some old shit in .mp3 format? Chin

http://www.slsk.org
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]

i've always been willing to get it in a legit way.

at the moment, being a proud owner of Serato Scratch, i just can't be arsed to spend ridiculous amounts of money (and time) on ebay record hunt: was just thinking that maybe there's some more convenient way of getting them.

of course i know soulseek and that's nicely promoted my music purchases but i don't feel like i own a piece of music if it's not acquired in some legal way , u get me?

fanu Wrote:but i don't feel like i own a piece of music if it's not acquired in some legal way , u get me?

I think it's not only the matter of conscience - isn't playing tunes downloaded off slsk or any other p2p (withouth paying for the tunes) illegal?

cram Wrote:
fanu Wrote:but i don't feel like i own a piece of music if it's not acquired in some legal way , u get me?

I think it's not only the matter of conscience - isn't playing tunes downloaded off slsk or any other p2p (withouth paying for the tunes) illegal?

yeah, well i dont think my night behind the decks would end up in me getting thrown into jail for playing a war3z3d tune, but that's just not cool in my book...i wanna own music the right way.

of course i know that even if i paid for a 2nd hand 12" and then recced the track onto my HD, i still wouldnt be supporting the industry/artist, but hey, at least that aint illegal.

i definitely ain't a saint, no, but ive even minimized using cracked software...ive paid for all the software i use the most (my sequencer, plugins, my audio editor, my software sampler...).
supporting those who deserve it is just right.

beatport did a load of deejay stuff i think, and the DNBA shop has loads of old subbase

however if you wanna come on AIM ive got loads of mp3s for ya :P

dwarde78 Wrote:beatport did a load of deejay stuff i think, and the dnba shop has loads of old subbase

thanks for the tip: just checked, and theres some niiiice shit in there!
will be definitely buying some Xyxthumbs

we have most of old basement records for example Wink

digitaltunes Wrote:we have most of old basement records for example Wink

Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads...
21st October 2015, 19:28
Last Post: Statto
1st February 2014, 18:59
Last Post: stemface
  oldskool jungle tune ID Started by dwarde
6 Replies - 779 Views
24th February 2010, 12:22