ATTN SCOPE OR OTHER ADMIN!!!

24 Replies, 5657 Views

could you check your pm's please?
i'd like my original account back...

or is there anybody else who could help me out?

thanks
Your sort aren't welcome here Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
why can't you access it? Baffled
"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

same username and password i've always used, so Icon_question Icon_question Icon_question
karbonkid2 Wrote:"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

same username and password i've always used, so Icon_question Icon_question Icon_question

how do we know you are the real karbon kid Teef ??
Yeah - Could be a Karbon Kopy! Teef

... Ill get me coat.
Lol
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Rofl
can't trust that name
karbonkid2 is a copycat
maby his evil twin Grin
karbonkid2 Wrote:"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."

account is active

username is 'karbonkid'

if youve been using that u/n then you're specifying the wrong password.
Toon's been eating too many pies and his fingers have got fat Hahaha
scope Wrote:

account is active

username is 'karbonkid'

if youve been using that u/n then you're specifying the wrong password.

no i'm not...i know my password, and it doesn't work...and when i choose "forgot password" i get this: "The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."
so there is definately something wrong with my account scopeus!!!
karbonkid2 Wrote:there is definately something wrong with my account

the user Xyxthumbs Teef
karbonkid2 Wrote:no i'm not...i know my password, and it doesn't work...and when i choose "forgot password" i get this: "the e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."
so there is definately something wrong with my account scopeus!!!

try another browser or delete your cookies Xyxthumbs
[Image: cookie-monster.jpg]
nope, deleted cookies, tried both firefox and explorer...same problem...don't think it's at my end Baffled
Hmmm. You've tried heating up some double cream and pouring it into the back vents of your monitor right? don't know what else to suggest i'm afraid.
gently rub your grannies bald head while stroking yout left testicle.

this should resolve your issues.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
always over the top Hahaha
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:gently rub your grannies bald head while stroking yout left testicle.

this should resolve your issues.

what did you think i didn't try that yet?! tsssss Roll
no solution?
yes, in future bloody remember what email address you use Roll Hahaha
doesn't explain why my password didn't work anymore though...also i never stopped getting notifications on my hotmail account, so the karbonkid@bambu address never stopped redirecting after all...weird Baffled

thanks for all the help scopeus!!!! Cool
chakkaaaaaaaaaaaa Jig Drums Icon_yippee Hugs Falcon Xyxthumbs Kisskiss Scope Scopezombie Wtf
now ya may add them 15 udder posts to yer account... scoooooooooppeeeeeeee!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any admin around? Statto 29 4,957 19th December 2014, 14:08
Last Post: dionysus
  Attn Scope (DI Fowler Part 1) Sir Loris of Crowthorne 0 1,094 25th June 2012, 12:25
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  ATTN admin: search new posts... Statto 9 2,313 19th June 2012, 08:36
Last Post: widzhit
  ATTN admin: Spyware fiasko 51 9,648 16th December 2011, 03:52
Last Post: esb
  Attention Admin again!! Euphony 15 2,996 26th November 2011, 10:07
Last Post: Euphony