Wonderblend - Head down

8 Replies, 1187 Views

Hi all! We're young producers and new to drumfunk...
We try to produce any kind of DNB and here's some experimental tune...
We've read about myspace that many people hate it but we're not able to
upload it somewhere else for now.
We'll try to put it somewhere elese but for now its only myspace link...

http://www.myspace.com/wonderblend
Tune called Headdown.

Peace!
hello there Wave
Grin Have you listened to it?
We're not that experienced yet so would be great if you say what you think about it Roll
i was just waving at you in a welcoming sort of way

remind me again later Xyxthumbs
this was pretty nice the mixdown could use a little work. i would turn up the sub personally. i love the samples thought
No downloads? Neutral Neutral Neutral
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i agree with oplin.
all the sounds are great, definitely good to hear more modern orchestral bits in a dnb context.

drums are a little weak..

yeah, just give this a better mixdown Grin very cool tune.
The progect is very raw for now.
As soon as we'll work on it a little bit more we'll post it here so you can download Wink
A refreshing amount of musicality in this, often sorely lacking in DnB. Interesting blend of style, is it jazzy, is it orchestral?
Gotta agree with the previous comments that the drums need beefing up a bit, they are lost behind e.g the cellos
Not convinced by the pattern when the drums first come in either, doesnt seem to jive with the melody at that point. Something a touch simpler, you can always go crazy with the breaks later.
The cello staccato feels like it could be developed some.
WHOA, just got to the operatic section. Ill have to think about that... Icon_eek

Composition wise, my opinion would be to melodically develop what you have in the first half of the piece, rather than adding in all the new instruments, themes and styles in the second half. I think it would hang together better that way.
I look forward to the next installment ! Smile

BTW I just tried to add you as a moogspace friend but got a persistent error. Look me up...myspace.com/anonymi23
PEACE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderblend - Prayer Nervenom 1 734 12th August 2010, 14:47
Last Post: Shiva