Can you hear this?

9 Replies, 3591 Views

lol

This was used as a 'siren' to keep 'da kids' from loitering around, as its allegedly only audible by the under 16s; your ear is supposed to lose its high end frequency response after 16 or so.

But the enterprising bastards are now apparently using it as a ringtone so they can get messages at school

Hahaha

enterprising, that's what education should be about. not learning shit by rote.

Anyway

be interested to hear if you can, im sure most can, the only people ive tested it on were 'producers' and pro musicians, all of which have 'trained ears'

god ve used a lot of ''''s's in this post

=)

http://paradigmx.com/atc_teenbuzz.mp3
Yes

what frequency is that? can't be arsed getting the analyser out...
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
yeah i can, sounds nasty as fuck!

and one of our dogs, the youngest, shot up Hahaha
18khz

Wave

mega thanks for pm too drunk to read properly:

will tomorrow am

both uads are mine hahaha
yep, I heard it which I'm halfway amazed about, doesn't human hearing go up to alittle above 20K?
man, that started my ears to ring, now I have the buzz, dammit
It sat just above my mild tinnitus Hahaha

@PDX - no worries GHUY Smile
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
yes i can hear it its horrible

Mad

ive heard a similar noise coming from macdonalds too when walking past before, supposed to be for dispersing crowds of youths? f**king worst idea ever..
..Smile..
18 plus aliasing wobble Icon_evil
Iv heard the slightly different version of this, in that it was used in class for the text message alert sounds, so the kids heard it !, yet the 'old' teacher doesnt. Icon_sad

Iv got a copy of one on my phone that .... 'SADLY' I can only hear it when my phones held close to my ear Oops fookin' smart arsed juniors, thank fek I dont teach Roll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need to hear your music!!!! Please! 247 12 5,185 18th September 2012, 22:18
Last Post: mono_sono
  The sounds you about to hear Macc 26 6,865 6th October 2010, 00:22
Last Post: Naphta
  anybody ever hear Unwound? Ashes 3 881 21st July 2004, 10:46
Last Post: lowbss
  I can hear Amen over here Statto 7 1,270 29th September 2003, 00:16
Last Post: Hayden
  0=0 - where can i hear your tunes?? polygon 8 1,069 10th September 2003, 22:10
Last Post: polygon