BBC comedy these days

77 Replies, 11230 Views

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
anything particularly Neutral ?
Whatever this shite is with Nicholas Lyndhurst in that's on now. Fucking dreadful.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Thanks for tidying up the Neutral 's btw Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Whatever this shite is with Nicholas Lyndhurst in that's on now. Fucking dreadful.

never seen it
but I'm sure it's Neutral
macc Wrote:thanks for tidying up the Neutral 's btw Hahaha

[Image: fairy.gif]

Wave
yes its pretty lame
the last good comedy i saw on bbc was 15 stories high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3p5KHySMg
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
bbc comedy is bobbins
i cant believe i just sat and watched this mind numbing bollox while i ate my dinner.

cant believe this is the schiesser that we pay our license fee for.

total shite

peace
http:
//www.inperspectiverecords.com/
yeah that show is pretty dire....it is just totally bland TV yet somehow watchable!

did anyone see the Peter Serafinowicz Show last night on BBC2 at 9:30pm, another new comedy sketch show.
This show was highly anticipated..... and just about delievered..
some good sketches in there but no really BIG laughs....like say when u watched the fast show for the first time.

Not bad so far have to see how it progresses......
the mighty boosh and monkey dust = Falcon

that mitchell and web look = Baffled

pretty much everything else = Yawn

it's stupid - it's not like there's a shortage of funny people around. they just seem to keep employing the really unfunny ones.
i do enjoy mock the week and quite interesting shows quite a bit, what do you cunting ass pissers fancy? Smile
Macc Wrote:Whatever this shite is with Nicholas Lyndhurst in that's on now. Fucking dreadful.

You should have come to the pub instead of watching shite friday night telly you shitbag shitbag mega cunt Smile
i HAAAAATE 2 packets of lager & a bag of crisps or whatever it's called.

coupling was crap

grownups-crap!

my family -super crap

my hero-rubbish

yeah most bbc comedy nowadays is crap!!!!

and to think we were the greatest in the world at comedy for sooooo long,oh how far we've fallen.

Icon_sad
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
dgoHn Wrote:You should have come to the pub instead of watching shite friday night telly you shitbag shitbag mega cunt Smile

I was bouncing :P
dgoHn Wrote:

You should have come to the pub instead of watching shite friday night telly you shitbag shitbag mega cunt Smile

what a novel idea of NOT watching tv for enjoyment....

radical!
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...hp?t=39904
i like the IT crowd but thats on Ch 4
also check the new season of Curb Lovesmilie

bbc comedy has really gone off the fucking rails. Money grabbing bastards and 9 packets of mouldy crisps
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:radical!

dgoHn Wrote:mega cunt Smile
yeah its completely dead nowadays

caught some sketch show a while ago that had some of the fast show guys in it, where almost all the jokes seemed to be borat rip-offs but completely missing the point of borat and just being plain racist.
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:yeah most bbc comedy nowadays is crap!!!!

and to think we were the greatest in the world at comedy for sooooo long,oh how far we've fallen.

because they've got no good scriptwriters
just lame ass sitcoms
and people being dickheads

Neutral
jesus christ

last night i sat and watched this horrible comedy show with nicohlas lindherst in where hes a single dad and his kids argue and stuff you can imagine how exciting it was Crapper

i actually sat through all 30 mins of it, ive not been so depressed since i broke my ankle and had to watch ghoodnight sweetheart because i couldnt stand up or find the remote Lol
Come to think of it, we have had Absolute Power and The Thick of It recently - although I think TToI is pretty much dead now owing to the whole Chris Langham / nonce thing.

While there's Armando Iannucci there's still hope. But it seems daft that there are so many talented writers and comic actors out there - just look at some of the stuff C4 has done in the last few years - and the BBC just keeps doing shite relationship sitcoms.
need to get reeves and mortimer back, standard.
tyler Wrote:need to get reeves and mortimer back, standard.

Yes you know it

i often think when i see little britain, how come this shits so popular but reeves and mortimer are nowhere to be seen anymore Baffled

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle DJ ML 6 3,505 9th March 2016, 01:57
Last Post: MetaLX
  Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - New series - Tonight DJ ML 17 6,123 8th June 2011, 21:40
Last Post: Maff
  Wacky comedy like Ripping Yarns, Father Ted, etc. Theeboon 18 8,847 2nd November 2010, 04:28
Last Post: socialengineer
  some good puns - live comedy MetaLX 4 2,410 17th April 2010, 08:59
Last Post: Annastay
  >>> Recommend some Comedy .S.K.A.P.E. 30 9,227 10th August 2009, 20:26
Last Post: Theeboon