"knowing is not enough, we must apply.
willing is not enough, we must do."
Bruce Lee
sounds like the name of a dodgy pr0no
that drum pattern is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

beautiful tune with so much heart
sehr gut.
bare
Cant hear the bass on this laptop but this sounds lovely. Quite a change from his usual stuff.
i like it.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
me too
just had a chance to check this out
and yes, very nice Grin
i like that bit of bongo that comes in Grin
very nice
such an amazing tune.

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
awesome...
click the logo below to download mixes,
listen to tracks, contact, and more...

[Image: camo_black02.gif]
no one uses the piano like calibre, sweet tune Lovesmilie
apparantly he played the drums and did the vocals on this!
Bruce Lee
MetaLX Wrote:no one uses the piano like calibre, sweet tune Lovesmilie

I like Electrosoul System's output in this department too Smile
this track is soooo lovely, surely stuff like this has more 'crossover' appeal than noisy stuff like tc and pendullem Grumble

anyway just when i was starting to get a little bored with calibre's output...
Bruce Lee
good morning captain Wrote:, surely stuff like this has more 'crossover' appeal than noisy stuff like tc and pendullem Grumble

You would be hard pressed to find anything in D&B with more cross over appeal than Pendulum and TC, all the indie kids at my local uni go nuts for the Aussies and the amount of Libertiny boppers down at Ministry when TC was playing with the full band was painful.

Might not like them but they have hit a whole new audience
Nice1 from Calibre Smile
Law Wrote:You would be hard pressed to find anything in D&B with more cross over appeal than Pendulum and TC, all the indie kids at my local uni go nuts for the Aussies and the amount of Libertiny boppers down at Ministry when TC was playing with the full band was painful.

Might not like them but they have hit a whole new audience

how has this happened in england of all places thou? i mean u look back through the decades and music that appeal's to the 'youth' has alway's had some sort of musicallity in it, i mean even the most hardcore of punk band's had melodic track's (the one that springs to mind is moon over marin by the dead kennedy's, some of the buzzcocks stuff ever fallen in love) even grunge wernt just noise, seem's as if music become more and more disposable, kid's just wanna listen to summit that just fits the mood? (something rowdy before and when they go out? something "chillout" when they get back?). maybe this is a result of the internet and the p2p stuff u no longer need to go to a record or cd shop to find the music you want as it's all at your fingertip's, it take's the 'effort' out of finding music?

apologies for covering old ground Oops felt the need to rant Grumble
Bruce Lee
good morning captain Wrote:felt the need to rant Grumble

[Image: rant.gif]
statto Wrote:
good morning captain Wrote:felt the need to rant Grumble

[Image: rant.gif]

king of smilies Smile

and i've just found out that this probably won't be released, well at least not on vinyl Icon_sad
Bruce Lee
won't be released???

Icon_cry

now that's a fucking shame, I think the music needs more big players like Calibre to release/promote & highlight stuff that differs from the norm.

Just like 'reach you everywhere'

Icon_sad
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Was listening to Trip It earlier. Loving the minimal vibe he's bringing back..

http://www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/Cal...ngs/304101
good morning captain Wrote:how has this happened in england of all places thou? i mean u look back through the decades and music that appeal's to the 'youth' has alway's had some sort of musicallity in it, i mean even the most hardcore of punk band's had melodic track's (the one that springs to mind is moon over marin by the dead kennedy's, some of the buzzcocks stuff ever fallen in love) even grunge wernt just noise, seem's as if music become more and more disposable, kid's just wanna listen to summit that just fits the mood? (something rowdy before and when they go out? something "chillout" when they get back?). maybe this is a result of the internet and the p2p stuff u no longer need to go to a record or cd shop to find the music you want as it's all at your fingertip's, it take's the 'effort' out of finding music?

apologies for covering old ground Oops felt the need to rant Grumble

There is a remarkably simple answer for this, and its cast iron.
Kids today or more stupid than ever, therefore they like shit music.
Law Wrote:Kids today or more stupid than ever, therefore they like shit music.

hehe

sad but true i guess, if i have to sit on another train where some kids are playing the latest tune by 'dubz in da hood, zoot, jah' released on channel u on their FUCKIN PHONE i'm likley to go postal Icon_evil
Bruce Lee
Law Wrote:Kids today or more stupid than ever, therefore they like shit music.

Not all kids are stupid. Sadly we only here about the minority.