New webzine

11 Replies, 1273 Views

Historically the next plugins (or very similar things) are discussed in the webzine a few months before release.
This month, read Ask The Doctors.

So, assuming the trend continues (and it will), I think we can soon expect......

THE UAD PRECISION TRANSIENT SHAPER Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper

And you have to love this pic, titled 'The Engineering Corridor';

[Image: 01_Universal_090.jpg]

Where the magic happens Lovesmilie

I want a glowing blue sign like that!!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Quote:The Transient Designer can be thought of as philosophical relative of the LA-2A: control complexity is minimized, and circuit parameters are chosen in such a way that a pleasing effect is obtained for a wide variety of source materials. The natural quality of the effect is deceptive in the face of the drastic amount of signal processing that can be performed with this device.

I am really REALLY excited, I can barely keep the smile off my face! Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hyper

That sign though..
Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie
Plus I'll get it for £25 probably...

Hyper Hyper Hyper
What the neon glowing sign? Teef
hmmm transient shaper Homerdrool

at last thats going to be useful, is trans-x the only other alternative ?
Voxengo Transmodder too, but that's more a transient-controlled eq, and quite different. Oh, and Sonnox TransMod.

Everyone knows that the SPL is the one though, and if anyone can do it justice.........

Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper
Macc Wrote:Voxengo Transmodder too, but that's more a transient-controlled eq, and quite different. Oh, and Sonnox TransMod.

Everyone knows that the SPL is the one though, and if anyone can do it justice.........

Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper

man transmodder is the nuts, i know you mentioned it to me a few time but i forgot to check it out, man its just solved some major issues for me on a few breaks

Lovesmilie for the voxengo
so how do these transient things differ from using a compressor as an expander?

i remember using the digital fish phones free transient plug a while ago and it was pretty sweet
http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...p?p=218229
Lephrenic Wrote:http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...p?p=218229
Grin thanks
Macc Wrote:I want a glowing blue sign like that!!

*grabs his UAD-licensed-knucklebuster*

Teef