Oplin - The Brothers (Dubstep)

Little bit darker then what i normally do but still my style tell me what you think

Not my cup of tea really, but I had to point out that this is completely 100% in mono. I think I have said to you about this before... It just doesn't seem to be deliberately completely mono, certain things sound hollow from stereo > mono phase cancellation.

Baffled

EDIT: sorry this was so terse, I was leaving work in a hurry Oops
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

dont worry about the terse-ness, :P

it souldnt be in complete mono. i've just been conservative with it. i'll take another pass tonight

Subtract the channels and you get silence! That's pretty feckin conservative Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

forgive my ingonance but i dont understand i pulled it up in winamps and i could pan from side to side and it was in stero?

It is a stereo file, but both channels are 100% exactly the same, ie the result is monophonic. There's no stereo width in the file. Nothing panned, or spread out, or left or right or anything. It's all bang in the middle.

Forget the panner in winamp, that's doing something else entirely - listen to it, there's no width at all Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
  Oplin & Darwin - New Format Started by oplin
17 Replies - 1,265 Views
3rd April 2008, 09:48
Last Post: Macc
25th March 2008, 01:45
Last Post: oplin
5th December 2007, 22:06
Last Post: Statto
17th October 2007, 14:16
Last Post: Paradigm X
17th September 2007, 21:17