Iron Man

11 Replies, 1138 Views

saw this last night. brilliant from start to finish.

oh and i never thought gwyneth paltrow was hot till this movie. oh la la [Image: lovesmilie.gif] [Image: lovesmilie.gif] [Image: lovesmilie.gif]
Thought it was ok....3/5 imo.
metalx Wrote:saw this last night. brilliant from start to finish.

oh and i never thought gwyneth paltrow was hot till this movie. oh la la [Image: lovesmilie.gif] [Image: lovesmilie.gif] [Image: lovesmilie.gif]

cant wait to see it!

and gwenny has always been a ride Cool
make sure you stay all the way till the end, im talkin after all the credits an eryding

Xyxthumbs
yeah twas wixxed!! a bit team america at times but Falcon
samuel l jackson ftw
need to get super-caned for this...
I thought it was shite and the already started to make pt 2+3
and captain America and Thor are in the works and a new incredible hulk(not from the same producers as the last movie ) and a new batman
I have a had time appreciating stuff like this since I stopped smoking hash and weed Icon_sad
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
pressure. Wrote:I have a had time appreciating stuff like this since I stopped smoking hash and weed Icon_sad

i dont smoke either but i loved it, perhaps its your timing. but you cant deny gwenny Grin
I have only read reviews totally destroying this.
Apparantly Robert Downsyndrome Jnr is terrible.
MetaLX Wrote:
pressure. Wrote:I have a had time appreciating stuff like this since I stopped smoking hash and weed Icon_sad

i dont smoke either but i loved it, perhaps its your timing. but you cant deny gwenny Grin

Nahh gwenn is old news and she has kids and she is married to a tool , her cash would swing it though. I prefer my starlets younger than 25 Grin
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
Hahaha yeah yer right pressure. dunno why but i never noticed her till this movie, didnt even know she has kids and all that. i dont make it a point of following the celebs, im strange like that. but she was lookin fine on the big screen with her hair back - new to me.

im a nerd that reads too much and dont get out a whole lot and has a warped perspective on reality so i loved this movie. jeff daniels was superb too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man United 1 Man City 6 Statto 12 3,914 25th October 2011, 18:06
Last Post: Macc
  Alpha Omega - Iron Snake Fist Theeboon 10 1,455 23rd February 2009, 14:29
Last Post: noisemonkey
  PUMPING IRON the documentary erbanta 7 1,102 26th June 2008, 07:04
Last Post: dave
  Mendelayev - Iron Ocean esb 8 1,578 28th April 2008, 11:16
Last Post: mattrick
  Iron claw clinton 2 472 30th July 2007, 00:34
Last Post: MetaLX