Evolution UC-33e USB MIDI Controller for sale

1 Replies, 4865 Views

Hello everybody Smile

I normally hang out on dubstepforum, but I am skint and I need to raise funds by selling some of my music kit. Icon_sad

I currently have one UC-33e USB MIDI controller to sell. Despite being used, it is in pristine condition. It has never left my studio and works perfectly! (Photo's below)

Ebay Link----->http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0252402446

Thanks!

Description

The UC-33e is a USB MIDI controller which can be used with a computer music setup, for live performances, or as a remote controller for studio rack gear.

The unit has 24 rotary controls, 9 fader sliders and a 10-button keypad with basic transport controls. All these controls are freely assignable to any control you wish!

You can store up to 33 controller presets in the on board memory. Changing between setups is really easy, just assign it to a button then press the button to recall the setup. The UC-33e comes with 30 presets built in for all the main music apps like Reason, Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase etc etc.

There are 5 colour overlays for the front panel which match the presets for different programs such as Ableton Live, Reason, NI B4 etc. There is a blank template so you can write in your own controller assignments.

The unit has a drawbar mode for its sliders. This is really good for Native Instruments’ B4 organ VSTi.

When used in standalone mode, the MIDI Out can be used to send MIDI controller data to a MIDI rack. Basically, if you have any rack mounted synth modules, you can use this as a controller.

Although it is a plug and play device, the driver CD has a couple of free programs, plenty of demos and samples etc bundled.

Bundled in the box

The controller unit, one USB cable, the manual, the driver CD and 5 preset overlays.

Features
24 fully-assignable rotary knobs
9 full-size assignable ALPS faders with light indicators
Independent channel assign for all 47 controllers
33 memory locations for storing your settings, including 4 one-touch access buttons
5 color overlays for popular music software like Pro-53, B4 and Live
14 assignable buttons provide fingertip control over sequencer functions and act as numeric keypad for data entry
Controller mute function allows positioning before tweaking
Snapshot mode sends all controller values simultaneously
Multi-purpose LCD display shows controller assignments
Drawbar mode for sliders allows realistic control of classic organ sounds
Sys-ex memory dump
Global channel assign allows controllers to command up to 16 different channels at the touch of a button
Operates with music software or standalone with MIDI gear
Sys-ex librarian software loads, saves any combination of setups for your studio (Mac and PC)

Specifications
Power: USB or 9V DC, 250-300mA center-positive power adaptor (not included)
Dimensions/weight: 32 x 21 x 7cm - 1.3 kg

Compatibility
Windows XP and OS X class-compliant
VST
OMS
DXi

Minimum Requirements
PC
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium II 300MHz; 128MB RAM
USB port
approved MME or ASIO compliant soundcard
Mac
iMac, G3 or better with USB
OS 9 or OS X

[Image: uc33e0xg2.jpg]
[Image: uc33e1nt2.jpg]
[Image: uc33e2ns1.jpg]
[Image: uc33e3ox5.jpg]
[Image: uc33e4yf7.jpg]
[Image: uc33e5xq7.jpg]
[Image: uc33e6bi9.jpg]
[Image: uc33e7tv0.jpg]
futures_untold Wrote:hello everybody Smile

hello there Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novation Nocturn Midi Controller for sale geoffrainbow 0 2,481 13th March 2010, 21:13
Last Post: geoffrainbow
  Edirol PC-300 midi/USB controller keyboard for sale thush-ara 0 2,420 11th July 2008, 19:00
Last Post: thush-ara
  Selling: Akai s5000 with fx and usb fanu 2 4,968 3rd January 2008, 18:19
Last Post: fanu