Gmail themes - digging it?

24 Replies, 4589 Views

I dig it - the planets one changes every so often, it's feckin wicked Grin

I love Gmail.

Hopefully soon you can have your own, that would be nice! Smile
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
'terminal' flipped me out!

some of these are rad but i was back at classic right away
I dig em. Sunset is what I'm on. The dark colours are a bit weird..

Terminal thing is cool too
awesome Grin

some of them change with the time of day where you are like the igoogle ones
i was pretty excited about it...i feel like such a nerd. Oops

hooray graffiti!
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
seanie mack Wrote:i was pretty excited about it...i feel like such a nerd. Oops

Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
same hehe

Xyxthumbs
Falcon
Aye, am enjoying my mountains
Ninja Icon_yippee
Graffitti for me!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
I love classic Homerdrool
I'm lovin the mountains Cool
the squarehead emoticons in chat crack me up!
cordani Wrote:the squarehead emoticons in chat crack me up!

I like the crab Smile
it's cool. i like "shiny" a lot.
I liked Terminal for the novelty value, but I've switched to Graffiti now. I hope they don't fuck up Gmail like they did iGoogle. I've switched to Netvibes now because it was so wank...
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
they should have an album covers option.

anyone ever use Doodle? very cool.
its a lot of fun
pez Wrote:I liked Terminal for the novelty value, but I've switched to Graffiti now. I hope they don't fuck up Gmail like they did iGoogle. I've switched to Netvibes now because it was so wank...

What do you think they fucked up on iGoogle?
Macc Wrote:wicked Grin

I love Gmail.

youre life is so complete homey.
voidikus Wrote:
pez Wrote:i liked terminal for the novelty value, but i've switched to graffiti now. i hope they don't fuck up gmail like they did igoogle. i've switched to netvibes now because it was so wank...

what do you think they fucked up on igoogle?

stupid sidebar that takes up screen real estate, the way that feed links open in a modal window. annoyed me immensely. i much prefer netvibes now, loving the twitter and facebook widgets Xyxthumbs
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Jeebus... listen to yourself Teef
i stopped using netvibes when some random i've never heard of 'subscribed' to my page somehow Nervous
pez Wrote:Stupid sidebar that takes up screen real estate, the way that feed links open in a modal window.

I cunningly got round the first problem by closing the sidebar and I haven't seen it since Teef The modal thing would annoy me too if I knew what the hell it was!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Carpenter Debut solo LP "Lost Themes" firefinga 4 3,405 12th February 2015, 23:24
Last Post: firefinga
  japanese soundcloud digging cube 0 1,235 6th April 2011, 00:18
Last Post: cube
  Beat Mining With The Vinyl Hoover - BBC Crate Digging Documentary rondema 19 8,624 29th July 2010, 14:02
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  spirit's been digging in the crates! t.e.c 13 2,829 3rd September 2009, 03:19
Last Post: dave
  Digging too deep? rondema 15 3,103 17th April 2009, 11:54
Last Post: droid