FATSO, EMT Reverb & new Neve for UAD out!

21 Replies, 6424 Views

HyperHyperHyper

http://www.uaudio.com/index.html

dling now ...

damn skint. getting steep $299 / $249...
No way am i downloading this yet Hahaha
Fatso is awesome. Especially the Sr.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
need monies and a stable, modern computer Icon_cry

but otherwise i really look forward to getting these Smile
starting to envy the UAD creux

Icon_sad

one day.....
(neve + fatso) . euro/dollar . 20% stack bonus = 320euro

*off checking cashflow*
That Neve EQ is gooorgeous. I can see it getting used over 1073 in a lot of places now. Great eq.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
titanium Wrote:(neve + fatso) . euro/dollar . 20% stack bonus = 320euro

*off checking cashflow*

Sorry to be bearer of bd news, but no stack n save on new plugs Icon_evil

First genuinely tight bit of 'marketing' from UA... Icon_sad

Not tried these yet, having lots of issues with PC, been a moron, prob need to reinstall everything. Might try 5.4 as a last ditch first... Icon_sad
Paradigm X Wrote:Sorry to be bearer of bd news, but no stack n save on new plugs Icon_evil

First genuinely tight bit of 'marketing' from UA... Icon_sad
I see... thats a shame indeed Icon_sad
They've done things like that before.
Really ? i cant think of one.
Paradigm X Wrote:Really ? i cant think of one.

Trying to charge for swapping the plugs over to uad2 after a certain deadline to make people buy the uad2 straight away was a bit out of order imo.
new promo is $25 off the harrison ... Icon_sad
gah i want that. but not tried ssl or new things... Icon_cry

decisions decisions..

Yeah youre right, forgot about the upgrade fee. Made me rush out and buy a uad2...
In fairness to them they saw the error of thir ways pretty quickly on that one.
true, but damage done for a lot of us by then...
rushed off to get one too Smile
i think a free fatso would address this issue... :P
my wrong, new promo is 20% off all compressors...

still no fatso for me Icon_sad
Macc Wrote:In fairness to them they saw the error of thir ways pretty quickly on that one.

Yes they did and i always thought they would after the initial release of the uad2 had calmed a bit. Was just saying that that is the only time i can think of when they haven't been very fare, other than that i can't fault themGrin
anyone pick up the fatso? not had time to demo yet. theyve also released an (minor) update.
pick up perhaps not the right word, but I have the Fatso, and its stonking.
I bought the Fatso, brilliant.

Also got the IBP, never even thought about it, but someone mentioned great for layering kicks/bass etc and it is, dead simple and useful, and cheap too.

Wasnt too impressed with the EMT weird, thought id be all over that, doing dubstep a lot. The (free) verbs with nebula are far better. And non-syncable echoes/delays seemed a bit pointless too. Odd, thought id want that the most. Still not tried the latest EQs/channels strips.. have to keep spending to a minimum.

cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try EMT 121 tuition for Free! Batterydnb 0 338 27th August 2023, 09:45
Last Post: Batterydnb
  Harrison J1200 power amp AbstractDrumz 0 2,729 13th April 2013, 21:00
Last Post: AbstractDrumz
  FATSO appreciation thread. Paradigm X 6 3,809 29th September 2011, 12:15
Last Post: markgabba
  valve headphone amp dsp 6 5,197 27th December 2009, 13:49
Last Post: denaris
  Free TC reverb. Grab by 18th Nov. Paradigm X 9 3,483 21st November 2009, 02:32
Last Post: assemblyworker