Attn Beckett

9 Replies, 2253 Views

I've never liked you tbh fwiw.
you cut me deep man.

in fact im physically ill. i just did a little bit of mouth sick. i gulped it back down, want to know why? because im a fucking man about those kind of things.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:I've never liked you tbh fwiw.

good call
yeah, i know LEO. i KNOW. i opened up the morpheus...and what did i find carved into the circuit boards?

BKT IS A DISCHARGED CAPACITOR

it's cool though. water of a ducks crack...tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows than to cry over split milk.
beckett Wrote:yeah, i know LEO. i KNOW. i opened up the morpheus...and what did i find carved into the circuit boards?

BKT IS A DISCHARGED CAPACITOR

it's cool though. water of a ducks crack...tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows than to cry over split milk.

Hahaha

you sure thats what it said. i carved "beckett luvs lorry"
i used to. long time ago now.

im like clint eastwood, burning them bridges of madison county. burning those bridges like a mother fucker.
I heard everyone in Madison County thinks you're a bit of a nonce berxett. Any truth in that?
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
maybe a nugget or two....for a joke at haloween i had this hillarious michael jackson costume with a kid hangin off the balls of it...a few people didn't take too kindly to my lampooning of the king of pop, rumour turned to innuendo, innuendo turned to me punching them in the face. you know how these things get out of control....

anyway...i had to leave the county after mrs. humbolt fire bombed my dogs kennel the 3rd time.

fuck them though, i burned the bridges on the way out...twats are stuck there with one hulk hogan lp for the bank holiday weekend.
You're a sick individual my friend, and need help. Shall I call BD? He knows what to do. You KNOW he knows what to do. He's always known what to do imo.
Please don't...I owe him one copy of spiderman #147 which I borrowed to show to Willie Thorne. It features spider man competing at the crucible to uncover a betting scam involving scottish people.

Willie being Willie, kept the fucking thing for 4 months, then sold it on e-bay for a fraction of it's cover value, never mind the current market value, the twat. Now he won't return my calls, despite me leaving several messages at the Blackpot offices, and sending my P.A. round to his house.

Anyway, if BD finds out what's happened I think Willie is basically a dead man walking. He'll be cool with me, but Willie. Well...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN beckett Roy Walker 1 3,023 12th January 2010, 17:29
Last Post: Fada
  Attn beckett Macc 15 5,299 1st September 2007, 19:37
Last Post: dionysus
  Attn beckett subvert 1 1,062 16th November 2006, 17:13
Last Post: beckett
  Attn Beckett Macc 13 3,386 21st September 2006, 17:34
Last Post: Macc
  Attn Beckett subvert 21 5,243 11th May 2006, 15:25
Last Post: beckett