Dillinja - Silver Blade rmx!

42 Replies, 7322 Views

http://www.zshare.net/audio/665239298fc14d8d/
Sounds good !
Pretty decent.
very average and cheap sounding...i don't see what all the fuss is about, its like someone done a bootleg and just lifted samples off of the prototype years cd and some of the break down from armoured d
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
pressure. Wrote:average and cheap

that's me all over.
and wtf is up with the kick drum pattern
Code Wrote:

that's me all over.

Are you a designer?
pressure. Wrote:
Code Wrote:

that's me all over.

Are you a designer?

No, I run a D&B label.
pressure. Wrote:very average and cheap sounding...i don't see what all the fuss is about, its like someone done a bootleg and just lifted samples off of the prototype years cd and some of the break down from armoured d

I though that pretty much, just average, sounds a bit slap dash (not in a good 1994 bedroom jungle way).

I still like it though, its not a hectic and tear out as the original.
It has novelty value.

Wonder who it is
Like alot of remixes of great tunes, it was never gonna beat the original - I think I'm just relieved whenever I hear a new remix that doesn't butcher the original Lol
Code Wrote:Like alot of remixes of great tunes, it was never gonna beat the original - I think I'm just relieved whenever I hear a new remix that doesn't butcher the original Lol

Yeah, this has the same effect on me as the Logistics Mix of Volume 1 did.
Behind a PC screen I would rather dig out the original vinyl copy, but if it came on unexpectedly at a club, I would love it.

Having said that, if I didnt know about this, then heard it out, I would probably be annoyed when I realised it wasnt the original lol
Silver Blade orginal is one of the best tracks ever just to go fuckin nuts to.
went down well in the chatroom when equinox played it

Nothing is gonna beat the original but not a bad remix at all
wow this sounds fucking rubbish! the production is absolutely terrible
Unsure. I kinda like the minimal vibe, but the drop seems lack-lustre, unlike the Drumz re-lick which is smackin
From what I hear, its pretty obvious its Kryptic Minds.

Thats my bet.
I like this remix.
You have to be really brave to even start thinking of remixing Silverblade though.
Doc Scott has confirmed its by Mitsubishi
Law Wrote:Doc Scott has confirmed its by Mitsubishi

I think he was joking mate Wink
Ah, I was quoted that on DNBA forums, just the quote, didnt look like a joke.
Nevermind.

Oh, LOLZERS!
Law Wrote:Ah, I was quoted that on DNBA forums, just the quote, didnt look like a joke.
Nevermind.

Oh, LOLZERS!

heheh...it happens to me all the time.
dak Wrote:wow this sounds fucking rubbish! the production is absolutely terrible

Horrible bass clashing in there.
pressure. Wrote:very average and cheap sounding...i don't see what all the fuss is about, its like someone done a bootleg and just lifted samples off of the prototype years cd and some of the break down from armoured d

gott agree with this TBH... its not 'awful' but its just not any good either... bland.

Could by anyone. its exactly how youd expect a silver blade remix to sound. Icon_sad

sample pack tastic...

tune that comes in afters far better.
There always was/is this one, unidentified but surely an early version in progress

[indent]nov1996_unknown.mp3[/indent]

from this thread here: http://www.rolldabeats.com/forum/index.p...tion-1013/

Not loving the new remix, but then again I am old & jaded. Smile (And never loved the original!)

http://www.hardscore.com/articles/lazerdrome/
that remix is so shit
antidote uk Wrote:that remix is so shit

Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yawn Blade Runner 2049 Official Teaser SHIFT 10 5,075 20th December 2016, 21:17
Last Post: cycom
  Nucleus and Paradox returning to Metalheadz "Blade 9/Break North" firefinga 11 5,959 17th July 2015, 12:11
Last Post: Paradox
  Unreleased Dillinja tunes (Dillinja is usually not my cup of tea but DAMN) SpeaK 38 24,210 27th February 2014, 10:45
Last Post: SpeaK
  Blade Runner 2 SHIFT 9 4,069 16th October 2013, 19:33
Last Post: Stacks
  FREE! Nolige - The Remix EP (HMP Rmx, Call To Prayer Rmx, Cold One Rmx) nolige 7 2,459 5th August 2012, 23:01
Last Post: Shiva