Hidden Hawaii's Sub Label QNS - first release is OUT NOW

12 Replies, 1814 Views

QNS - Quantity Not Sufficient - is a motto as well as a sub label of Hidden Hawaii.
It's catalogue will be complete after the release of six single sided 12" on grey vinyl.
Each 12" will be limited to 150 copies and labeled with an unique artwork corresponding to the idea behind QNS.
There will be no track titels nor aritst names: just the music on a rare artefact.

So here is the first one, QNS 1 0f 6!

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/ser...ack=QNS001
Icon_eek

Icon_eek

Icon_eek

What a completely fresh, inspiring piece of music!! Really different sounding, love how organic and stripped it is....something that puts me off minimal sort of stuff a lot of the time is how it can often sound too digital and cold - but this sounds like a polaroid photo of an open fire Xyxthumbs

no err...digital though?? (no decks, see)
ahh...

''THERE WILL BE NO TRACK TITLES NOR ARTIST NAMES: JUST THE MUSIC ON A RARE ARTIFACT'' (http://blogs.myspace.com/hiddenhawaii)

Icon_sad
Hovver Wrote:Icon_eek

Icon_eek

Icon_eek

What a completely fresh, inspiring piece of music!! Really different sounding, love how organic and stripped it is....something that puts me off minimal sort of stuff a lot of the time is how it can often sound too digital and cold - but this sounds like a polaroid photo of an open fire Xyxthumbs

no err...digital though?? (no decks, see)

hehe. great and on point interpretation! you will definetely love the other 5 than as well. unfortunately the whole concept wouldn't work if we'd release it digitally.

and @ hovver: eventhough it might sound lame, QNS is just about the music. that's why we fell for good dnb in the first place, isn't it?
Quality idea. Good luck with it mate Xyxthumbs
cool idea.
a bit put off with it being single sided though.
SHIFT Wrote:cool idea.
a bit put off with it being single sided though.

actually that even increases the value of the one piece imo.

great stuff, love the concept and the music Xyxthumbs
good song! def gonna get this one!
Icon_yippee
great work! definitely unique concept + let's the music speak for itself Xyxthumbs

also the majority of 12"es are bought for one side only anyway Teef
it's moments like this that i wish i still had decks.

Nice concept and tune.
cycom Wrote:great work! definitely unique concept + let's the music speak for itself Xyxthumbs

also the majority of 12"es are bought for one side only anyway Teef

Wink
Purchased

Falcon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE RESOURCE - Subtle Audio 005 :: release date 29/06/06 Code 1 2,031 26th February 2012, 21:21
Last Post: quoth
  Label Launch: Eastern Promise Audio, 1st release out now! Phuture-T 3 3,012 17th November 2011, 10:16
Last Post: Phuture-T
  HIDDEN HAWAII Volume One Compilation OUT NOW Hidden Hawaii 6 1,126 9th November 2009, 09:04
Last Post: Hidden Hawaii
  Double O - For My Brother EP [Hidden Hawaii] Hidden Hawaii 13 2,173 20th February 2009, 13:33
Last Post: Code
  [Label] Faction Music Launch Press Release/Info/Audio samfaction 2 1,332 28th November 2008, 09:37
Last Post: Statto