Do any subverts skate(board)?

74 Replies, 30281 Views

Any subverts skate?
I know fanu does, any London subverts? I need someone new to session with.
skateboarding rules, its changed my life

lucky enough to live in southern california

got the etnies skate park nearby..

[Image: EtniesFlow.JPG]
[Image: EtniesStreet.JPG]
[Image: EtniesCombi.JPG]
I love the combi bowl

the skull bowl... cant really do this shit yet! one day
[Image: EtniesPool.JPG]

love this one in corona
[Image: scsp-huberheader.jpg]

and santa clarita has an ill one
[Image: l_356ff96aa59841d3838276fedf2b54a8.jpg]
[Image: santa-clarita-skatepark1.jpg]

this is the "home spot" for good practice and stuff
[Image: SCSP-LagunaHills01.JPG]

the stairs going into the bowl is retarded though Lol
^^^ Class - if I lived in California I'd defo be skating too!!!
roll call! but I'm in seattle USA.

Matter of fact, I have a halfpipe in my garage, its raining today, so I imagine it will be getting sessioned. I met a good handful of dnb djs skating. It seems to be two things that go together.

I bet dnb heads won't really claim to rollerblade.. lol
olcyrus Wrote:roll call!

Here! Here!

......but im in philadelphia so i cant sesh with you! Smile
me...but I live in Norwich, also I've only been at it like 3 months, still very much a learner.. weather here is pretty shit for skating too, especially in winter..brrr

had a sesh today on a kicker ramp me and a mate built, finally got rock fakies and power slides down.. although my ollies are still pretty dire.

still, can't beat that feeling when you nail a trick you've been trying for ages to learn.
Shreddin gnar gnar 4 life bro.
olcyrus Wrote:I bet dnb heads won't really claim to rollerblade.. lol

you best believe that!

oh yeah nice flicas greggerz
14 years here...
over two decades in. Come skate Detroit, Subverts always welcome!
More Time...
hell yeaaaaaa
coyopa Wrote:Shreddin gnar gnar 4 life bro.

gnar gnar, def a californian. lol. I picked that up while I went to school there. I managed a skateshop in santa rosa. Have you heard of Tony Trujillio? We were his first sponsor and he lived in town and we'd skate. Best damn skating I've ever witnessed in person. But I digress.

I came back north with the cali slang for snowboarding. Shredding the epic pow pow gnar gnar bro brah Smile
^ agreed, TnT is probably the sickest skater alive today (although cardiel may still have the crown if he wasn't crippled).

myself a skater since a little punk going on 20+ years now. i shattered my knee cap at wallenberg in SF some years ago so i stick to flatground and ollies now. just pushing around and hoppin lil floaters over sewer caps still gives me smiles although i wish i were young again with balls of steel. i play copious amounts of skate 3 for vicarious reasons Cool
I learned how to kick flip when i was 12.... Thats about it tho....Grin

Hahaha Oops Just wanted to be down with this thread.
Not sure i'd put TnT up there as best skater alive... Maybe Gonz? The guy is the essence of skating
TnT's part in transworlds "in bloom" is a classic, remember watching that getting hyped to skate our ghetto abandoned pool. He does exemplify that just go skate and have fun attitude that seems to be lost to the younger generation these days, was never my favorite skater though, im more of a penny fan myself. (yeah yeah he doesnt really skate anymore) dont care smoothest f/s flips in teh game Homerdrool

ps cordani....wallenburg, as in that huge 4 set? what were you trying on that beast?!?!? Icon_eek I remember when danny gonzalez kickflip meloned that! :shutter:
Anybody seen Emericas' 'Stay Gold' video yet?

Fuckin sick!
Went Skating with fanu earlier this year Smile

http://osdiasdovideo.blogspot.com/ < new Toy Machine is up there
Wonderin if I can get any of this in if it snows this winter (if i have the balls)

http://whitelines.mpora.com/videos/wltv/...rails.html

BIG!

Although, would like to start skating again, been a good 10 years
the last "new" skate video i saw was emerica's "this is skateboarding" that was awhile ago. Fauxpas

I'll stick to my back cat. of old 411's. Grin
cordani Wrote:^ agreed, TnT is probably the sickest skater alive today (although cardiel may still have the crown if he wasn't crippled).

Amen bruva. Yes sir, cardiel has my all time favorite style (behind Hawk, who is a god). The guy just floats and makes it look so effortless. Tony is a jr cardiel style wise. They are so fun to watch fly Yes
skateboard a bit, but I've inlining since 1994, but now the knees have started to buckle so no more handrails–been only ramp/park skating for the last year or so.
socialengineer Wrote:Wonderin if I can get any of this in if it snows this winter (if i have the balls)

http://whitelines.mpora.com/videos/wltv/...rails.html

the snow here last winter was really good, hoping for the same this year.

I bought a skateboard a couple of years ago, never got round to learning sadly Icon_sad
605 [Image: pencil.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foundation WTF! World Premiere Skate Vid - full length check it.... HiddenSound 2 1,458 2nd November 2011, 07:55
Last Post: fanu
  [XBOX 360] SKATE 2 Chris Inperspective 39 6,927 30th January 2009, 15:38
Last Post: safetyboy
  Pirateship Bowl!! Wanna skate it with Naphta!!1 safetyboy 6 1,446 1st July 2008, 18:21
Last Post: devnull
  Attn Czech Subverts and Subverts who have been in Prague haxhi 16 7,275 17th January 2008, 16:07
Last Post: Law
  Skate on the Xbox360!! any (one) got it? safetyboy 3 1,025 26th October 2007, 00:48
Last Post: markgabba