Script B2B Alexander (Organic) Live 2nite 10-12 GMT www.atomicvibes.co.uk Get Locked

4 Replies, 1426 Views

Good day bredrins and bredrettes.

Just wanted to let you know know that i shall be hitting those internet airwaves again tonight from the hours of 10-12GMT on http://www.atomicvibes.co.uk

Joining me for his second guest appearance will be one of Organic's founders "Alexander". If you were listening the last show we did together, then you will know that Alexander likes to drop the new with the old....a man after my own heart!!!! (er, not literally tho lol)

This show comes a week before Organic proceeds with their first european tour starting with “Organic & Spectrum Present Genotype” in Dublin on the 26th November.

Nxt week sees the return of my fave female dnb dj "Tasha". Tasha certainly knows hows to rock a crowd regardless of what type of electronic music she plays. many know Tasha from her days as one of Medium's founding members. I am thrilled to announce that she is carrying on with another venture called neighborhood at the same location, Plastic People in Shoreditch on Weds 8th December with djs including rockwell, icicle b2b youngsta and pearson sound.Its always a pleasure having her down.
Joining her in the studio with me will be Khanage. Khanage has been smashing the dancefloor for many a year with dirty beats and stinking basllines representing labels such as renegade hardware and offkey.The cup of "Vibes" will overflow for this show coz khanage always brings the vibes

Over the next couple of months guests joining me in the studio will include : zero t, keza, spindall, crystl, smyla, fd and a xmas special with ulterior motive including an 80's soundclash between myself and greg, which i am looking forward to very much.

Release wise : Guessing Games by Zero T Ft Script b/w Speed Of Light by System (Footprints) should be hitting all good record shops around the first week of december.
White Horse by FD & Script is available to download from legitimate MP3 download sites
Sent Down by FD & Script will be out on Kasra's Modulations imprint early 2011.

Gig Wise, I will be playing on 10th Dec for a night called Elements @ Squirrels Bar in Manchester, and on the 18th December for a night called Steppa-side at the Roxbury in Croydon, so please come say hi if you decide to swing by.

So remember, tonight 10-12 GMT catch me and alexander on http://www.atomicvibes.co.uk
Please come into the chatroom and say hi.

Peace
Kapow!
bumpski humpski
i'll beeeeeee there
big up neil :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Script (Moi) live 2nite 10-12gmt www.atomicvibes.com :) dj hades 1 2,851 27th July 2012, 07:19
Last Post: Statto
  Tonight Thursday June 14th. Backlash Radio (www.bassdrive.com) 12-2am GMT AST@Backlash Records 0 2,546 14th June 2012, 21:54
Last Post: AST@Backlash Records
  Tonight Thursday May 31st. Backlash Radio (www.bassdrive.com) 12-2am GMT AST@Backlash Records 0 2,570 31st May 2012, 19:52
Last Post: AST@Backlash Records
  Script Live 10-12 Tonight www.atomicvibes.com FRESH MUSIC FOLKS!!! dj hades 1 2,961 29th September 2011, 23:41
Last Post: Statto
  Script(CIA/Footprints/Critical/Dispatch) Live 2nite 10-12GMT www.atomicvibes.com dj hades 1 3,193 15th September 2011, 21:27
Last Post: dj hades