SCRIPT : Soundcloud/Twitter/Release/Forthcoming Gigs Update

2 Replies, 2154 Views

Just wanted to let you know there is a clip on my soundcloud page of FD & my next forthcoming release "Sent Down" on Critical Modulations which will be coming out around the end of feb / beginning of march on a 10" pressing.

http://soundcloud.com/script/fd-ft-scrip...-down-clip

Peace
What are you doing!!! No one promotes on here. Wink

Listening now. Grin
Ez all.

Just a quick thread to let you know that "Sent Down" by FD & Script b/w "Stack" by FD will be released on Critical Modulations 005 (10" pressings) in a couple of weeks. You can listen to a clip on my soundcloud page :-)

http://soundcloud.com/script/fd-ft-s...sent-down-clip

Also, due to external forces, i have been persuaded to join the Twitter community. You can follow my ramblings good or bad on there (scriptdj)

Another quick heads up is that Zero T & myself have just finished a new ditty last week called "Rising Damp" and will be the next release on Zero T's label (Footprints) in the near future.
I will get a clip uploaded on soundcloud in the following weeks.

Oh...Catch me next week at CLINCH (Crucifix Lane, London Bridge) on Friday 25th with the Fathom Audio Crew and the THTC crew and also at Renegade Hardware (Area Vauxhall) for the RH 16th Birthday party.
Hope to see some of you there :-)

Peace

Ps..all about the self promo! ;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  proper gigs appreciation Statto 183 79,656 30th October 2019, 00:58
Last Post: Statto
  Post your twitter name Paradigm X 97 33,388 2nd April 2017, 15:10
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE CRITERION RECORDS 012 NEW RELEASE CHAMPA B & RETURN II Alexander Kozakopoulos 2 2,778 17th June 2016, 17:00
Last Post: firefinga
  RELEASE Recently on Soundcloud.... Forthcoming DAAT releases firefinga 4 7,221 19th September 2015, 09:42
Last Post: firefinga
  Best of Discogs - Twitter quotes :) +ToRMeNT+ 2 3,136 16th August 2015, 07:50
Last Post: MetaLX