Ultimate Subvert Central theme song!!

14 Replies, 7510 Views

can't believe how well this tune captures the ethos of this board... classic jungle and snax0rz brought together!! If I didn't know better I'd think this was written just for subvert central!
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
classic video, too Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
This, tbh:

Booyaka Booyaka..... PRINGLES!
[Image: b7mf6d.jpg]
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:This, tbh:

Xyxthumbs Hahaha Hahaha
Brian DON'T!!! Lol
Shit, just seeing that still from the Family Guy has got that song stuck in my head... aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Phokus Wrote:Shit, just seeing that still from the Family Guy has got that song stuck in my head... aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Muhahahahaha™

My work here is done.
devnull Wrote:

can't believe how well this tune captures the ethos of this board... classic jungle and snax0rz brought together!! If I didn't know better I'd think this was written just for subvert central!

Brilliant Hahaha Hahaha
Hahaha ''Booyaka! Booyaka! Prin-gles'' Rofl
Superb Hahaha
Hovver Wrote:Hahaha ''Booyaka! Booyaka! Prin-gles'' Rofl

Hahaha

Hahaha
"Yes, let's produce an advertisement song in a funny outdated british dance music style with an MC shouting snacks brand names on top!"
Mindboggling to think that the All American Food marketing department at one point must have thought that this was a really good idea.
actually I think it's by a real japanese group that tours and does lots of weird cover songs / remixes of commercials, etc. Though if Pringles actually hired them to cover "incredible", I wonder if the old jungle "inner circle" would boycott Pringles and any DJs who ate them Chin

littleNemo Wrote:

Hahaha
"Yes, let's produce an advertisement song in a funny outdated british dance music style with an MC shouting snacks brand names on top!"
Mindboggling to think that the All American Food marketing department at one point must have thought that this was a really good idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Subvert Central's End Of Year Highlights Muttley 35 12,893 30th December 2019, 23:39
Last Post: noisemonkey
  how long can Subvert Central keep going? noisemonkey 17 8,507 25th June 2019, 11:31
Last Post: Euphony
  MIX Now That's What I Call Subvert Central (Muttley Subverts Mix) Muttley 16 14,677 23rd May 2019, 14:53
Last Post: Muttley
  The Subvert Central Pet Section StevenGrass 4 5,123 13th May 2018, 07:49
Last Post: Statto
  EVENT Happy 15th Birthday, Subvert Central! firefinga 14 15,567 12th November 2017, 20:26
Last Post: B