Im sad.

13 Replies, 2118 Views

Im sorry dont want to be miss emo but ..

Icon_sad

By the way I feel bad using this forum to vent but you guys can always post in this thread when your sad. So now Ive started the Im sad thread.

maybe Ill start a Im happy one too.. If that ever happens.....Roll ( a bit dramatic i know..)

I am trying to write somthing positive now to counter act this all but I can muster it up, I am laughing at myself though as I type this. Grin
Cheer up , miserable bollix.
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
Yeh, news of the Akira film affected me the same way, I feel your pain.

What? Who are you calling shallow?

Hmmpfff
Annastay Wrote:Im sorry dont want to be miss emo but ..

Icon_sad

Hugs

although...
Annastay Wrote:So now Ive started the Im sad thread.

http://subvertcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30369

Wave
Hugs
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
why are you sad?

http://www.hardscore.com/articles/lazerdrome/
Cheer up

Face
[Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif][Image: smashfreakB.gif]
[Image: smashfreakB.gif]
Why did you forget to write the apostrophe between the I and the m?
skygene Wrote:Why did you forget to write the apostrophe between the I and the m?

[Image: shhh.gif]

Do you want to make her angry as well? :P
Ornette Wrote:why are you sad?

Heartbroken and it feels like groundhog day which really pisses me off at this point. And Worst'ly <<<<( hows that for your propper grammar Icon_razz) Im confused about what Im gonna do.
Annastay Wrote:Heartbroken and it feels like groundhog day which really pisses me off at this point.

listen to the american nightmare/give up the ghost - background music record over and over. thats what i usually do in this situation. (that i used the word "usually" tells me that this is being the case way too often and this makes me laugh right now.)
pressure. Wrote:Cheer up , miserable bollix.

Sorry, but Hahaha

Hugs
Im fine now. Grin

Something trajic did happen, my laptop died when i accidntly got liquid on it. Icon_sad I mean it was devestating but im trying to be positive and hope apple replaces it as its under warrently. they might not but I have to think they will, I mean It sucks as im not sure if what i was working on in logic is gone, really wanted to work on that today. Just after the last few weeks I cant afford to get upset about anything else even though I have no idea what ill do if it dont get fixed.. So lets put good energy towards the apple tech guy thinking im cute and hooking me up. Grin

Now im just sitting here really stoned. Im not used to smoking pot and just got super high and ate a bunch of food, omg I feel like a teen ager again. I really dont want to do anything.......ahhhh listening to solitude's mix 14. oh yeah. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sad news (re Hidden Agenda) Statto 32 20,238 19th December 2016, 22:34
Last Post: cycom
  sad thread Statto 30 4,222 9th July 2011, 08:46
Last Post: MetaLX
  40 Sad Portraits Of Closed Record Stores Statto 7 3,471 11th May 2011, 21:10
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  COMIX: Pictures for sad children droid 2 1,428 16th March 2010, 16:30
Last Post: Statto
  Sad jokes Sir Loris of Crowthorne 15 1,048 10th November 2007, 14:31
Last Post: NoodeL