[Gaming] Guild Wars 2: I Feel Popcorn Love

2 Replies, 3206 Views

I don't know if any of you are playing Guild Wars 2 at all but for me its got the most immersive large scale PvP system since Dark Age of Camelot a decade ago.

Gunnars Hold, the server on which I play, are looking to build the community somewhat so are having a little friendly competition between those of us that play there to make a vid promoting ourselves to other players. Not ever being able to keep a straight face for stuff like this, here's what I did:

[video=youtube_share;v1Q_4WR5t3M]http://youtu.be/v1Q_4WR5t3M[/video]

Its a cover version of Popcorn mixed into I Feel Love. Only samples used are from A-Team, Pinky And The Brain and the KLF ("MU! MU!"... happy days, happy days). The rest is Roo generated stupidity... even the, uh, 'singing' Grin

Some of what goes on in the vid won't mean much to those that don't play GW2 - its mostly in-game combat. Regardless, hope you get a chuckle out of it.
I'm not sure I want to listen to that

Nervous
Statto Wrote:I'm not sure I want to listen to that

Nervous

You'll be fine. Trust me, I'm a gynaecologist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS RIP Gershon Kingsley (of "Hot Butter - Popcorn"-Fame) firefinga 1 2,489 19th December 2019, 09:52
Last Post: Statto
  NEWS [Gaming] Adventure Bar Story on the Nintendo 3DS Muttley 1 2,554 6th May 2019, 15:38
Last Post: Muttley
  Gaming frenzy, what have you been playing recently? socialengineer 1,165 477,380 29th June 2015, 09:25
Last Post: firefinga
  [gaming] E3 2010 socialengineer 2 1,576 15th June 2010, 21:20
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  ME= new to online gaming (just got Call Of Duty!!!)..any ps3 bods on here? dj hades 38 7,958 7th December 2009, 16:39
Last Post: cube