BBC4 Sound It Out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nwfxx

Quote:Over the last five years an independent record shop has closed in the UK every three days. This film is documentary portrait of one of the very last still trading - a vinyl record shop in Teesside, a cultural haven in one of the most deprived areas in the UK. Filmmaker Jeanie Finlay, who grew up three miles from the shop, follows daily life in a place that is thriving against the odds, ensured of survival by the local community that keeps it alive. A distinctive, funny and intimate film about men, the North and the irreplaceable role music plays in our lives.

Looks good Xyxthumbs – though it'll probably make me sad.

Thank you for bringing this programme to my attention.

Gurkin

watched this the other night, some proper selection going in in there Lol some characters also the status quo geezer for example. great doc
www.soundcloud.com/dsp

[url=www.reroutemusic.com][/url]

Cheers for the link, sounds good Xyxthumbs

dsp Wrote:some characters also the status quo geezer for example. great doc

... Yes - I def think I'll like it, I'll like it, I'll like it, I'll like it, I'll lah-lah-lah like it, lah-lah-lah like it

Sounds good, now just need a way of watching it...

dsp Wrote:watched this the other night, some proper selection going in in there Lol some characters also the status quo geezer for example. great doc

yeah, good stuff – I liked the guy who was going to have his vinyl melted down and made into a coffin when he died Hahaha (or was that the same one?)

Statto Wrote:
dsp Wrote:watched this the other night, some proper selection going in in there Lol some characters also the status quo geezer for example. great doc

yeah, good stuff – I liked the guy who was going to have his vinyl melted down and made into a coffin when he died Hahaha (or was that the same one?)

Hahaha

I watched this too, was a good programme, same great characters in there!!
yeah it was the same bloke...

Possibly Related Threads...
  tonight bbc4 synth britannia Started by dsp
37 Replies - 5,381 Views
5th May 2016, 15:50
Last Post: Statto
17th May 2015, 18:28
Last Post: Statto
2nd February 2014, 08:09
Last Post: stemface
30th March 2010, 09:43
Last Post: markgabba