Subtle Audio/Bustle Beats PRE-ORDER :: Nic TVG/Infest & Quasi/Nebula/Enjoy - Vinyl/CD

This has been such a long time coming, but with the Nic TVG 12s + CDs pressed and releases by Infest & Quasi and Nebula / Enjoy in progress (due for completion next week) it's finally time to take pre-orders for the latest batch of Subtle Audio / Bustle Beats treats !

For all audio and the different order options, just click here ---> http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop

Just to remind you of what's in store...

SUBTLE018 / SUBTLE005CD :: Nic TVG - "Then I Disappear"

[Image: yqx3.jpg]

12" Vinyl with remixes by dgoHn and Anstam - limited to 200 copies

a1. Timelapse Of A Tuesday
a2. The Clown
aa1. Friday Nights With Heather (dgoHn Remix)
aa2. Then I Disappear (Anstam Remix)

12 Track CD Album - limited to 300 copies

1. A Mouse Among Monsters
2. The Clown
3. Playing Drums As Pads
4. Lose The World On An Excuse
5. I'm Sorry I Puked On Your Dress (Album Version)
6. Then I Disappear
7. Out Of No More
8. Sitting In The Crosswalk
9. Let Yourself Be Unknown (Alternate Mix)
10. She Looks Like Marisa Tomei
11. My Life As A Hairless Aardvark
12. Friday Nights With Heather

Bonus Downloads (with purchase of Nic TVG CD + 12")

1. He Plays No Instruments
2. Let Yourself Be Unknown (Original Mix)
3. Rhythm And Blues

SUBTLE019 :: Infest & Quasi 12" - limited to 200 copies

[Image: 799v.jpg]

a. More Out Of Life
aa1. Does It Float ?
aa2. Azul

BUSTLE003 :: Nebula / Enjoy - 10" Vinyl with 9x9" cartoon sticker - limited to 300 copies

[Image: 8zyz.jpg][Image: 4rp1.jpg]

A. Nebula - Spectrum Of Styles
B. Enjoy - Way Of No Glory

Audio clips for all tracks (including bonus downloads) are available on the Subtle Audio right now.

You can order items individually but we have discounted prices + bonus downloads and 30 free screen printed Nic TVG album art posters for the first 30 people to order one of our Bundle packages.

For all audio and the different order options, just click here ---> http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop

Drums

Jig

Big ups Code, especially diggin the Enjoy / Nebula release

Drums Drums

Big up Infest and Quasi. Quality quality jungle.

Heard Azul quite a while ago. Lovely!

Glad you like it Stemface !

... btw that's Enjoy (top left) and Nebula (bottom right) of the Bustle Beats sticker Grin

The Bustle art is quality btw

Law Wrote:The Bustle art is quality btw

Thanks for the comments Law !

And yes, love the art on the Bustle Beats release, continues on very nicely from #001 & #002 aswell.
Big ups to my missus for all the work on that and the Nic TVG release (and it was ALOT of work!)

Also, big up Stacks for the Infest & Quasi art - a different style, but I love it too.

[Image: bustle001-sleeve-sticker.jpg?w=430][Image: bustle002-sleeve-sticker.jpg?w=430]

All brilliant releases as expected, nice to have Subtle Audio back on the physical releases.

DIB Wrote:All brilliant releases as expected, nice to have Subtle Audio back on the physical releases.

Good to be back DIB !

For one reason, and then another and another, the release date of this batch of releases kept getting pushed back and then back again.

A real relief to be finally at the end of it...

Now I need to get working on Subtle Audio Vol III (CD & vinyl) - hopefully that will go a little more smoothly !!

By the way, doing some special deals on older stock in the shop too...

Subtle Vol II 3xCD - €3.99

Polska "2nd Rate" 2xCD - €2.49

Subtle Audio Vol I 2xCD - €6.99

Also just dug out some extra copies of the Macc "So Far" 2x12 and they are available for €4.99

If anyone missed the previous Subtle Audio vinyl releases by NCQL and dgoHn they are both €5.99

Bustle Beats #001 & #002 are down to the last 3 copies each - so be fast if you want those !!

Damn, that Nebula track is really old school Smile

Statto Wrote:Damn, that Nebula track is really old school Smile

hehe, yeah - the vibe and instrumentation kind of remind of me Lemon D's - "I Can't Stop" on VWillynilly

I'll be in touch if I can catch you over the weekend Mr.Code sir Wave

I'll pick stuff up when it gets into the shops over here Xyxthumbs

Euphony Wrote:I'll be in touch if I can catch you over the weekend Mr.Code sir Wave

Hey Chris,

will probably not be around much, got this Bustle Beats showcase gig on and will be setting up, going to the airport, entertaining the guest (juggling etc) ... but early next week would be a good time !

Statto Wrote:I'll pick stuff up when it gets into the shops over here Xyxthumbs

Nice one !!

"Spectrum Of Styles" Lovesmilie
Been diggin' this since I heard it in one of Subtle Audio shows on Jungle Train long time ago. Great tune.
Also, will be baggin' NicTVG CD this week. I hope that postie will be quick enough to deliver it within a week before I go on holidays in mid August.

Of course Infest EP is also great, been waiting for these tunes too.

DIB Wrote:All brilliant releases as expected, nice to have Subtle Audio back on the physical releases.

Agreed, I'll be bagging the bundle when I get paid next.

EDIT - Is there an archive of your show this past Sunday Code? My internet went out halfway, and I missed it.....hook me up if you could!!!

Dinsdale Wrote:"Spectrum Of Styles" Lovesmilie
Been diggin' this since I heard it in one of Subtle Audio shows on Jungle Train long time ago. Great tune.
Also, will be baggin' NicTVG CD this week. I hope that postie will be quick enough to deliver it within a week before I go on holidays in mid August.

Of course Infest EP is also great, been waiting for these tunes too.

Glad yer diggin all the releases Dinsdale !!
Packages will be getting sent out early next week all going well.
Will update this thread with more precise info when I get it Wink

NVious Wrote:I'll be bagging the bundle when I get paid next.

EDIT - Is there an archive of your show this past Sunday Code? My internet went out halfway, and I missed it.....hook me up if you could!!!

Nice one NVious !

as for the show, I'll try post it - it's ultra hectic here, only got a week left before I head back to Canada and got truck-loads of things to sort out, but I'll see if I can get around to it.

little bit tight on money atm, but wasn't able to resist the cd. absolute quality!

Big ups to allllll involved Smile

purchased as always.

i'm still looking for equinox - retroism, fracture and netpute - applo and Nebula -Pleuromeia if anyone wants to sell me their copies.

They are the only three i am missing from my collection.

oplin Wrote:purchased as always.

i'm still looking for equinox - retroism, fracture and netpute - applo and Nebula -Pleuromeia if anyone wants to sell me their copies.

They are the only three i am missing from my collection.

Got yer order through Oplin, nice one !

I think I have a white-label copy of Fracture & Neptune's "Apollo" if the artwork isn't too important to ya ?

Bagged standard. Falcons all around. Xyxthumbs

Bagged as always code so sick also bagged a bustle t to rep lol.....the bustle art is the best of any label love it big up !!!!!!

Kasious Wrote:the bustle art is the best of any label love it big up !!!!!!

Yes

Hurry on delivery !!!

Still waiting on the vinyl and CD's but I did get the limited edition posters in... will post up a photo tomorrow or Monday. The posters are printed on a kind of fabric style paper which is luminescent (oo-er!) ... there will only be 50 of em.

Possibly Related Threads…
  playing all my vinyl LPs in alphabetical order Statto 7 102 19th January 2020, 20:03
Last Post: Statto
  Subtle Audio Show :: Sunday Oct 22nd 2017 Jungletrain.net :: ARCHIVE Code 547 223,049 25th November 2018, 19:49
  Transmute Recordings - TMR008 - Enjoy - Cloud b/w Empty Structures *Pre Order Now* strike 10 3,706 12th February 2017, 19:18
  Subtle Audio Show on ItsTooLoud Radio - Nov ARCHIVE inside Code 25 7,936 8th November 2016, 23:24
Last Post: Code
  RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' digital download (+ full back catalog) OUT NOW! Code 3 3,501 2nd November 2016, 15:17
Last Post: NoodeL