Jungle Syndicate Digital 006 : IJO – The Grooveride EP

1 Replies, 1361 Views

Jungle Syndicate Digital 006 - IJO : The Grooveride EP - out on 03/02/14

[Image: JSD006-400.jpg]

Ever since we first heard of IJO he has been a favourite of ours, and when he moved from Lithuania to Brighton a few years ago we booked him in both Bristol and London, and have continued to do so as he always brings an amen heavy set with a very original vibe. We are very pleased to welcome him to the Jungle Syndicate Recordings family!

Bringing the old skool jungle flavours from the '93 era a lot of these tracks have been made with the original gear available at the time, and it definitely shows!

IJO - The Grooveride EP

A. Jungly Ghost
B. Dub Selecta
C. Rusty Lick
D. Nullion
E. Caribbean Nights

Mastered by IJO

www.soundcloud.com/junglesyndicate/sets/ijo-the-grooveride-ep-jsd006

Available from the 3rd of February at www.JungleSyndicateRecordings.com and from all major MP3 retailers shortly after.
Been away for a while… come back for a token spammage. Sorry folks… but I was thinking of you, think the old skool flavours of this release may appeal to a few peeps here. Also I'm with the firm belief more people need to listen to IJO cos he's an absolute badman!

Oh yeah and the Drum Cypha release (which I didn't spam here, whoops) is up on Spotify for anyone who feels like giving that a listen, or any of the other releases (JSD playlist here http://open.spotify.com/user/pawlee/play...5FyvetBSKy)… usual places if you do feel like purchasing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX New Outrage Jungle/DnB Mix feat Amit, Digital & Spirit and more x OUTRAGE 3 3,542 26th October 2016, 14:11
Last Post: OUTRAGE
  RELEASE Jungle Syndicate Digital 014 - Stranjah : Wolfman EP - Out 18th July! Jungle Syndicate 2 2,888 19th July 2016, 17:28
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RADIO A mix up of my fave D&B / Jungle of 2015 - Digital / Seba / Sully / Dub One / Arcon 2 Code 4 4,643 7th January 2016, 05:56
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE Avalanche of Free tunes from IJO (Jungle Syndicate etc) firefinga 1 2,775 16th July 2015, 16:49
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Jungle Syndicate Digital 004 - dgoHn : Jack Salad / It Doesn't Matter - Out now! Jungle Syndicate 6 4,113 15th September 2014, 10:51
Last Post: firefinga